• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Batard Père 2.0

football forum

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

The word cut must be quite sensitive to Phil, hasn't had a haircut for nearing two decades!

Congrats Batard. Hope all is well now.

Do you reckon he's shined his head yet and let his kids look at themselves in the mirror of his bald head?

Congratulations mate! Great to hear. 

Take good care of your woman over the next 6 months. Help her as much as you can with the baby,  and use sitters to get a few breaks together where you can just go for coffee, be yourselves and breathe.

6 minutes ago, Batard said:

I’m thankful everyday to have an awesome and beautiful daughter ... but fuck me this sleep deprivation is kicking my arse xD

That's been life in my house for the last 11 years, you will adapt in time   ...people don't realise how lucky they are getting more than 4 hours sleep a night!  

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That's been life in my house for the last 11 years, you will adapt in time   ...people don't realise how lucky they are getting more than 4 hours sleep a night!  

I dream of sleeping! Before being woken up to feed her xD

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I dream of getting more than four hours sleep a night full stop! xD

I think the most I’ve manged in one hit was about 4 hours. I miss sleep!

1 minute ago, Batard said:

I think the most I’ve manged in one hit was about 4 hours. I miss sleep!

It will get to the stage that when you can sleep, you will start waking up anyway, i think i have a sleeping disorder now going so long like this xD   

• Administrator
On 22/05/2017 at 21:08, Batard said:

If this doesn't count as an announcement, nothing does. I'm going to be a father.

My girlfriend is 7 weeks pregnant, all being good our son/daughter is due in January.

Here we go again! All being good, my partner and I are expecting another daughter or maybe our first son together, in April 2021. After a year of close run things, miscarriages and medical concerns we finally conceived again. I say we, the postman has been looking a little awkward recently. 

Just now, Batard said:

Here we go again! All being good, my partner and I are expecting another daughter or maybe our first son together, in April 2021. After a year of close run things, miscarriages and medical concerns we finally conceived again. I say we, the postman has been looking a little awkward recently. 

Congratulations to both of you... hope all goes well mate.. 

Archived