• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Batard Père 2.0

football forum

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

Congrats! It's the best feeling in the world becoming a parent.

See I've always said the best feeling in the world is finally being able to go a wee when you've been absolutely breaking your neck [the scene from The Green Mile says it all], but this is definitely close.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Batard said:

I should clarify I'm claiming to be the paternal parent ... but it could be @Storts. He's been bed hopping at mine for weeks. The filthy slag. 

It's absolutely mine, no question at all. Happy for you raise it as your own though - I'm too young to be tied down.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Storts said:

It's absolutely mine, no question at all. Happy for you raise it as your own though - I'm too young to be tied down.

You always to be the 'giver', I suppose I'll drop the facade of playing hard to get just this once, if it's a boy I'll consider calling it Nicholas. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Name him 'Jacques' in honour of yours truly. B|

Was thinking Rod Fanni, named after the Marseille ledge and how he was conceived 

• Administrator

I was always more a Kuntz type of guy opposed to Fanni.

Depends on which class of prostitute you prefer. I love classy fanni but will settle for filthy Kuntz

Just now, Batard said:

Depends on which class of prostitute you prefer. I love classy fanni but will settle for filthy Kuntz

Also depends on what part of the world you are from. Ask an American and they'll say the fanni is the bum. xD Someone has been doing naughty stuff with someone's derriere.

• Administrator

Also depends on what part of the world you are from. Ask an American and they'll say the fanni is the bum. xD Someone has been doing naughty stuff with someone's derriere.

Chance would be a fine thing. She won't entertain that. Shame. 

Fantastic news mate...  It's the greatest feeling in the world and nothing beats becoming a father. Congratulations and I wish you the best.  From what I have learned on here I have no doubt you're gonna be a great dad.  Savour every moment!!! ;)

@Batard

Congrats buddy. I couldn't think of a better father on this site than you. Man, i could not be happier for you. I love you buddy and i wish nothing but the best for you and your missus.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Fantastic news mate...  It's the greatest feeling in the world and nothing beats becoming a father. Congratulations and I wish you the best.  From what I have learned on here I have no doubt you're gonna be a great dad.  Savour every moment!!! ;)

6 hours ago, ATL said:

@Batard

Congrats buddy. I couldn't think of a better father on this site than you. Man, i could not be happier for you. I love you buddy and i wish nothing but the best for you and your missus.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Great news mate, congrats to you and the future mum ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Rab said:

Congratulations mate! Exciting and exhausting times ahead!

Thanks guys, very much appreciated. I'm already exhausted and it's only the first trimester! 😂

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Batard said:

You always to be the 'giver', I suppose I'll drop the facade of playing hard to get just this once, if it's a boy I'll consider calling it Nicholas. 

A fine choice, sir

Congratulations mate! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am. 

Pretty frequently hilarious once they get past 3 months and little elements of personality and character start to come through. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The title was changed to Batard Père (I'm a Dad)

Archived