Kick-off 17.30 (BST)

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png     VS     1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Head to Head Record
Man City - 57
Draws - 45
Arsenal - 98

Last Meeting
18/07/2020 - Arsenal 2-0 Man City (FA Cup)

Last Fixture
17/06/2020 - Man City 3-0 Arsenal

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No KDB tomorrow.

That's a big loss for City IMO when you no longer have David Silva to rely on either.

And when you consider no Jesus or Aguero either, it could get worse before it get's better for City, especially if Arsenal play as defensively as they did against Liverpool.

You would think Arteta will make Arsenal difficult to beat and look to frustrate City.

This is probably the most confident I have been in a while going to man city. However I still dont expect us to win. City are still a great side despite their bad form.  

I think it will be 1-1 however if I had to pick a winner it would be city.

Just now, Cicero said:

Now would be the best time for Arteta to unveil his football or if he really is just a shitehouse. 

I don't know what you mean by that. The arsenal defence has been a mess for over 15 years. He has to start with that. 

18 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't know what you mean by that. The arsenal defence has been a mess for over 15 years. He has to start with that. 

I edited my post as it was a tad harsh xD

Still, I'm genuinely intrigued about what Arteta's football actually is. You have Gabriel and now Partey in, two massive signings that will improve you defensively. I'm curious to know if Arteta will revert to a more progressive approach or if he will continue a more conservative manner. 

23 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I edited my post as it was a tad harsh xD

Still, I'm genuinely intrigued about what Arteta's football actually is. You have Gabriel and now Partey in, two massive signings that will improve you defensively. I'm curious to know if Arteta will revert to a more progressive approach or if he will continue a more conservative manner. 

I think he has to be conservative for a while. He seems very intelligent though and I think he loves the club. Another good thing is I dont think he will get a move to a bigger club unless he does well with us so I'm cautiously optimistic 

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

70m for Pepe looks like robbery. Every time I’ve seen him he is useless. Am I just seeing the off games? 

He’s capable of scoring quality goals, like the one vs Sheffield United. Not too consistent though 

2 hours ago, Danny said:

The things that Sian Massey goes through just trying to do her job 

I've seen this blow up on social media having missed the incident myself. I've watched it and I don't really see it as a massive issue.

I can see why people find it condescending given the culture we live in now, but same time, I genuinely don't think he meant it to come across that way.

The only person whose opinion should matter is Sian Massey and if it bothered her, fair enough, if not, people shouldn't make mountains out of molehills IMO.

Looked like Walker could have been sent of. Would have to see what they say about it though. By the looks of  it we had a better performance than the last few at man city. Still looking like we have a decent chance of top 4 which is the aim this season

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Arsenal - Saturday 17th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived