Last Meeting
26/12/2019 - Man Utd 4-1 Newcastle

Last Fixture
06/10/2019 - Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

What I don’t understand about Ole. You’re are at a huge club and you’re inexperienced. If you’re inexperienced, why would you have Carrick and Phelan by your side?

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, MUFC said:

What I don’t understand about Ole. You’re are at a huge club and you’re inexperienced. If you’re inexperienced, why would you have Carrick and Phelan by your side?

Phelan worked beside SAF for years so he should know the ropes and I do get that feeling that Phelan is trying to point out to Ole where he is going wrong but Ole wants to make his own decisions and seems to be telling Phelan to fuck off and he will do it his way and Ole should listen to him otherwise Phelan will tell Ole to fuck off and go elsewhere.

19 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

When was the last time this wasn't a televised fixture?

Dont know. Wasnt there something like 15 years worth of man utd fa cup games televised up until a few years ago?

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Phelan worked beside SAF for years so he should know the ropes and I do get that feeling that Phelan is trying to point out to Ole where he is going wrong but Ole wants to make his own decisions and seems to be telling Phelan to fuck off and he will do it his way and Ole should listen to him otherwise Phelan will tell Ole to fuck off and go elsewhere.

Ole has to do what he thinks is right though. I'm sure he listens to him when he think he is right. You have to remember phelans managerial record isnt great.

53 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ole has to do what he thinks is right though. I'm sure he listens to him when he think he is right. You have to remember phelans managerial record isnt great.

Well he hasn’t managed since 2001 (Hull City aside for a year). His record as a coach and assistant speaks for itself.

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Just seen our lineup. Think I’m genuinely done with Solksjaer.

Greenwood has to be injured, not even on the bench.  VDB not starting but Fred and McTominay are.   Don't understand some of Ole's decisions, we lose today and this could very well be his last game.

10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well he hasn’t managed since 2001 (Hull City aside for a year). His record as a coach and assistant speaks for itself.

Yeah I know he only managed hull. I checked his record to make sure I had the right guy. I still think ole has to do his own thing. I'm sure he does listen to him. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why did they sign Van De Beek?

Great question. Seems defunct if you can’t play him with Fernandes.

Newcastle are actually dire and not beating them is going to haunt me all year 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah I know he only managed hull. I checked his record to make sure I had the right guy. I still think ole has to do his own thing. I'm sure he does listen to him. 

Old boys club.

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-4 Man Utd - Saturday 17th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived