The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 3-3 West Ham - Sunday 18th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Tottenham 3-3 West Ham - Sunday 18th October, 2020
  • Administrator

Seriously if he tried that again there's not a chance it goes in. Sensational strike though. In the perfect moment. Spurs should have wrapped the game up a while back though.

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

3 goals in 10 minutes... Mourinho will be fuming

I have to say watching us collapse yesterday was so fucking annoying but watching someone else do it is just good exciting football.. B|

Now you know how we felt last game week when we saw United go first then watched us turn to jelly.

I thought Spurs paid the price for a lethargic second half to be totally honest with you. 

I don't know whether they felt the game was won, tried to conserve fitness for the Europa League or whether they chose to just manage the game differently, either way they seemed to lose the edge they had first half.

Attacks became less and less, it was frustrating me having Kane and Son in my fantasy team, I was hoping they would run riot.

West Ham kept going, even if the threats were not major ones, chucking balls in the box and making honest work of Spurs. They never gave up and you have to salute that. Fair play to them.

Thats got to be gutting for Spurs when you consider thats another 94th min goal let in at home after Newcastle as well.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Dan said:

This makes our result a fortnight ago look embarrassing.

Tottenham look really good. I actually think this is the highest I've ever rated Kane after thinking he was slowing down. Mourinho's turned it around. He looks something else a bit deeper.

Turned it back around :ph34r:

This is more embarrassing as well :P 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Turned it back around :ph34r:

This is more embarrassing as well :P 

To be honest that comment was more aimed at Kane. I think Kane had showed signs he was slowing down a bit. He's been the best player in the league so far and comfortably. Kane's got 5 goals and 7 assists in 5 games. That's absolutely mental form.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived