The better place to talk football.

Leeds 0-1 Wolves - Monday 20th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Leeds 0-1 Wolves - Monday 20th October, 2020
2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Nah fuck em, look at how far they let the cunt run. He went from the right wing, to the left center of the box on his left foot, to putting it on his right and getting his shot off. 

I know, I'm watching it on Sky Sports. 

The deflection to wrong foot the goalkeeper was unlucky for Leeds tho IN MY OPINION. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I know, I'm watching it on Sky Sports. 

The deflection to wrong foot the goalkeeper was unlucky for Leeds tho IN MY OPINION. 

I think conceding from your opponents only shot on target is unlucky. I think conceding after a period of constant pressure, including a disallowed goal and a 30 yard lateral run from a player to get himself in the best shooting position is just desserts 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think conceding from your opponents only shot on target is unlucky. I think conceding after a period of constant pressure, including a disallowed goal and a 30 yard lateral run from a player to get himself in the best shooting position is just desserts 

Thats nice.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Typical. He'd be suspended v us if he'd gone there and I think there's a real case that he should.

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Jiminez is lucky there. Again, no consistency in decisions. 

Funnily enough I thought of when Maguire did it (against Chelsea?) and nothing happened to him. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Funnily enough I thought of when Maguire did it (against Chelsea?) and nothing happened to him. 

They were both obvious red cards. I think consistency given the variety of rules and referees in football isn't a realistic aim but it doesn't make it any less annoying. Makes things open to fixing as well.

I don't think we deserved to lose overall but, that was an awful second half from us and we were punished for that.

We just really struggled to get going, even after the Wolves goal. Can't really remember a chance I thought was nailed on we had to score that. The crossing was awful too.

Wolves had a 10-15min period in the game where they upped it and took the game to us and other than that, nothing. A cruel deflection won it.

But they are obviously good at what they do, defending. They get so many men behind the ball. I dont think we'd have scored if we played to midnight.

We just have to accept there will be games we might get stung like that.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived