Harvey Elliott at Blackburn

football forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 5 months later...

Rumours going around that we've put in a loan bid for Elliott, not exactly how our model works but we've slightly deviated away from it to sign Pontus before. Would be a cheap option and presumably someone who we believe is Premier League quality.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Rumours going around that we've put in a loan bid for Elliott, not exactly how our model works but we've slightly deviated away from it to sign Pontus before. Would be a cheap option and presumably someone who we believe is Premier League quality.

I’d be pleased with this. He showed his quality last season and I don’t think it’s too soon for him to test himself in the premier league. 

3 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

He's definitely Premier League Quality.

Only just turned 18. He needs regular football, be silly if he's wasted at Liverpool as he obviously wont play.

I think there's actually plenty of opportunities for him to get chances. Beyond the front 3 + Jota... there really isn't much quality in depth from us in attack. Shaqiri's likely on his way out and he was pretty useless in his appearances this season - and there were numerous times this season we could have used some youthful enthusiasm mixed with natural talent off the bench.

Archived