talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

European Super League

football forum

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, he just slipped and somehow landed inside of her. 

That would be a lot more funnier. But the joke is dead to be fair. Lost all punch when Bridge's former missus denied the allegations. 

Rather people continued on with Terry being a full kit wanker. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

To my understanding (I’ve not read a lot into it as of yet) the Champions League reforms is just adding more teams, and instead of playing 6 games in the group you play 10. I like it how it is, but these are hardly football destroying changes. Yes, of course they are money decisions, but the competitive nature of the tournament isn’t being taken away so I personally wouldn’t be up in arms even if I do prefer how it is now. 

But, I’m saying all of that and I maybe don’t know the full story of what other changes are involved. I’m not against people making money on football, it’ll always be that way. I just don’t want competition being taken away. 

They are giving three of the four extra places to sides who haven't qualified through their league position I think

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

This must be the most short-lived league ever xD 

The irony being that Pérez bemoaned the idea that younger people are bored of football as it is now, in leagues that are over 100 years old and wanted shorter matches. Now we all have the last laugh (for now) :D

• Administrator

Arsenal's tweet just seems so hollow right now. The fact of the matter still remains that they were willing to go ahead with these plans before being called out and rightly so. 

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

“We made a mistake and we apologise for it” Saying that like they mixed up somebody’s order in a takeaway 🥴

It's a much better statement than FSG have put out. That is embarrassing

• Subscriber

Hahahhaha yes! The power of the real genuine fans! 

This is over quicker than I thought. Now for the rest of them to follow.

Whilst were at it, can we get rid of VAR please?

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, montybhopa said:

Tbh I feel bad for Perez now lol 

Haha he was supposed to do a live interview with El Larguero, they are still waiting for him to show up xD It's been over 40 minutes already...

2 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Hahahhaha yes! The power of the real genuine fans! 

This is over quicker than I thought. Now for the rest of them to follow.

Whilst were at it, can we get rid of VAR please?

Why get rid of VAR? It was handled perfectly in FIFA WC and review system in other sports is used immaculately as well so it has more to do with PL refs being dud rather than VAR.

• Subscriber

Lasted less than 48 hours. Incredible.

Hopefully this is just the start of the backlash. I actually don't think that this will just be forgotten but it feels impossible to work out what she done about it that's actually fair.

• The title was changed to European Super League

Archived