• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds - Friday 23rd October, 2020

football forum

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-3 Leeds - Friday 23rd October, 2020
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've waited 16 years to watch us get back here and 20 years to watch us play an exciting brand of football again. A lot of hurt and a lot of pain.

All I will say to anyone who is down about their team is stick with it. Experience the low times because when the good times come, the high's feel so much more emotional.

I'm just going to make sure I enjoy and savour every moment we play whilst Marcelo Bielsa remains at this football club because I don't know if I'll witness this kind of football again.

Aston Villa were absolutely destroyed. It was actually a shame that game was not accessible to many neutral football fans on Sky or BT because that was a sensational performance.

27 attempts at the in form team in the league, it should have been them conceding 7 this time and that's not an overreaction, trust me.

As Bielsa performances go, that will be in the Top 5 since he came here easy.

Chuffed to fucking nuts. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I've waited 16 years to watch us get back here and 20 years to watch us play an exciting brand of football again. A lot of hurt and a lot of pain.

All I will say to anyone who is down about their team is stick with it. Experience the low times because when the good times come, the high's feel so much more emotional.

I'm just going to make sure I enjoy and savour every moment we play whilst Marcelo Bielsa remains at this football club because I don't know if I'll witness this kind of football again.

Aston Villa were absolutely destroyed. It was actually a shame that game was not accessible to many neutral football fans on Sky or BT because that was a sensational performance.

27 attempts at the in form team in the league, it should have been them conceding 7 this time and that's not an overreaction, trust me.

As Bielsa performances go, that will be in the Top 5 since he came here easy.

Chuffed to fucking nuts. 

Your Twitter admin is decent xD

• The topic was unpinned

Feel like people consistently forget that Bielsa is a top, top manager who dropped massively from the type of club he’d normally manage to take over Leeds in the Championship. Of course they’re going to be good, plus every team is on some sort of steroids 

Archived