• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Explosion at Manchester MEN Arena

football forum

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Panflute said:

I've been a supporter of Russian foreign policy for about a decade now. They are painted as villains exactly because they are frustrating the West's efforts towards perpetual war. Make no mistake, this shit was wilfully chosen by our leaders.

The eternal war economy. Nothing like creating an economic bubble on the basis of war-time manufacturing and occupation.

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

How fake news works:

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2646.JPG

Anyone with half-a-fucking-brain could tell that man is a Sikh by looking at him. No Muslim would wear a bloody Sikh turban. Muslim turbans look way different and only some cultures within Islam wear them. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Anyone with half-a-fucking-brain could tell that man is a Sikh by looking at him. No Muslim would wear a bloody Sikh turban. Muslim turbans look way different and only some cultures within Islam wear them. 

Okay, but what about Cosmo readers?

2 hours ago, Panflute said:

I've been a supporter of Russian foreign policy for about a decade now. They are painted as villains exactly because they are frustrating the West's efforts towards perpetual war. Make no mistake, this shit was wilfully chosen by our leaders.

I'm no Putin fan, far from it, but with NATO and EU pushing hard towards East, the russian have every right to feel insecure. Especially considering the past ambitions Germany had for Eastern Europe during the Second and Third Reichs. This was written after the Westminster attack but it's worth a read: https://www.claws.in/1723/europes-new-normal-sumantra-maitra.html   Deciding if it's an isolated case or if it's an insurgency as the author suggests is the first step to creating a reasonable strategy.

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

A Mosque has been fire bombed  ..is this the start of a fight back?

Where's this? I can't see any news articles about it. 

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

"A society that can't defend it's children has no tomorrow" Vladimir Putin   

That's correct. I don't mind Putin he's a dictator but Russia is a different beast you have such a huge border you have to be bullish and it's a country that lost between 20-26million during WW2 you get a certain amount of paranoia with loses like that.

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Where's this? I can't see any news articles about it. 

That's correct. I don't mind Putin he's a dictator but Russia is a different beast you have such a huge border you have to be bullish and it's a country that lost between 20-26million during WW2 you get a certain amount of paranoia with loses like that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533906/Fears-race-hate-attacks-wake-Manchester-attack.html  ...Tommy Robinson gained a lot of new support yesterday

The authorities knew about the killer because he was grassed on by people down the local mosque.

The powers over isis sympathisers aren't strong enough, reportedly because the Lib Dems watered it down in the name of free speech. 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

A Mosque has been fire bombed  ..is this the start of a fight back?

That's like the KKK carrying out an attack at a local football match and then me going to burn the nearest church I see, killing innocent Christians. just because. 

Bombing mosques is the dumbest thing to do. It provides no solution at all and just harms more innocent life most likely. 

58 minutes ago, Stan said:

That's like the KKK carrying out an attack at a local football match and then me going to burn the nearest church I see, killing innocent Christians. just because. 

Bombing mosques is the dumbest thing to do. It provides no solution at all and just harms more innocent life most likely. 

I agree, bombing mosque's is not the answer  ...holding the leaders of mosques and the family's of these retards accountable would be a good start. it maybe unfair and the Libtards  would have plenty to say about it (who are also part of the problem) but the way things are going we are heading for a civil war. decent British men, white/black/brown/yellow are not going to stand for the raping and murdering of our children much longer by these backward inbred's   ...ALL religion should be outlawed world wide, people praying and killing for a god that doesn't exists, like some holy spirit is floating around the universe and lives in a magical place called heaven that you cant see on tell you die  ..give me a break! ..where is hell, the middle of the earth? LoL  ...science fact has proven these so called holly books are a load of nonsense  

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I agree, bombing mosque's is not the answer  ...holding the leaders of mosques and the family's of these retards accountable would be a good start. it maybe unfair and the Libtards  would have plenty to say about it (who are also part of the problem) but the way things are going we are heading for a civil war. decent British men, white/black/brown/yellow are not going to stand for the raping and murdering of our children much longer by these backward inbred's   ...ALL religion should be outlawed world wide, people praying and killing for a god that doesn't exsists, like some holy spirit is floating around the universe and lives in a magical place called heaven that you cant see on tell you die  ..give me a break! ..where is hell, the middle of the earth? LoL  ...science fact has proven these so called holly books are a load of nonsense  

i partly agree.

who's to say leaders of mosques know about it? why should they be held accountable for something they don't know about? 

this Abedi cunt may not have attended a mosque at all - and if he did, how do we know what he did in that mosque? What if he didn't show any signs of being a terrorist and acted like any other normal Muslim?

He probably didn't go to a mosque and instead sat in his virginal hellhole at home with all his other extremist mates working out the next attack. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

i partly agree.

who's to say leaders of mosques know about it? why should they be held accountable for something they don't know about? 

this Abedi cunt may not have attended a mosque at all - and if he did, how do we know what he did in that mosque? What if he didn't show any signs of being a terrorist and acted like any other normal Muslim?

He probably didn't go to a mosque and instead sat in his virginal hellhole at home with all his other extremist mates working out the next attack. 

What i'm getting at is if the scum bags family and mosque (if they attend one) paid for there actions would they think twice?

I get the whole "stiff upper lip" stuff people come out with at times of crisis and tragedy like this, but how many times will we be saying this over the coming weeks and months?

Looking at what's happened in mainland Europe, France especially, they've suffered tragedy after tragedy and with our warning level being up to critical, it suggests that there is some pretty large pieces of evidence to suggest we haven't seen the last attack. 

But, my point is, how many more times can we and Europe as a whole come out with "stiff upper lip" or "solidarity" stuff? 

Absolutely scandalous breach of trust from the Americans, something which could have hindered investigations. While Trump is president they simply can't be trusted.

If it's true that this specimen had recently travelled to Libya and back again then questions have to be asked; how are these people allowed to move so freely upon returning from such terrorist hotbeds? Also gives the military intervention in Libya further perspective,  another disgrace which will have repercussions for a generation.

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

What i'm getting at is if the scum bags family and mosque (if they attend one) paid for there actions would they think twice?

Possibly but completely irrelvant. The answer isn't to punish people with no evidence that there was any involvement with the incident, just because of the logic that if enough are locked up surely we'll get somebody who is guilty.

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I agree, bombing mosque's is not the answer  ...holding the leaders of mosques and the family's of these retards accountable would be a good start. it maybe unfair and the Libtards  would have plenty to say about it (who are also part of the problem) but the way things are going we are heading for a civil war. decent British men, white/black/brown/yellow are not going to stand for the raping and murdering of our children much longer by these backward inbred's   ...ALL religion should be outlawed world wide, people praying and killing for a god that doesn't exists, like some holy spirit is floating around the universe and lives in a magical place called heaven that you cant see on tell you die  ..give me a break! ..where is hell, the middle of the earth? LoL  ...science fact has proven these so called holly books are a load of nonsense  

That's just retarded 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That's just retarded 

No it's fucking not!  ..Parents are responsible for there children, if one of my sons went out and killed someone i have failed him as a parent, i would feel responsibility for his actions  ...killing for an invisible god is retarded, the left wing are retarded

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

No it's fucking not!  ..Parents are responsible for there children, if one of my sons went out and killed someone i have failed him as a parent, i would feel responsibility for his actions 

If you directly knew he was capable of hurting people, than yes. However, there is no evidence suggesting these family members and Imams knew what he was capable of. 

No it's fucking not!  ..Parents are responsible for there children, if one of my sons went out and killed someone i have failed him as a parent, i would feel responsibility for his actions 

People aren't just moulded by their parents, especially after they reach their teens and as far as I know this guy wasn't 8 years old.

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If you directly knew he was capable of hurting people, than yes. However, there is no evidence suggesting these family members and Imams knew what he was capable of. 

If his family did 10years in prison for him doing it, would he have done it in the first place?  ..i never said it's fair but lighting candles is not going to get fuck all done

If his family did 10years in prison for him doing it, would he have done it in the 1st place?  ..i never said it's fair but lighting candles is not going to get fuck all done

Nor is holding innocent people accountable? 

Archived