talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-1 Man City - Saturday 24th October, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30pm

Live on BT Sport

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png     VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Head to Head Record
West Ham - 37
Draws - 17
Man City - 57

Last Meeting
19/02/2020 - Man City 2-0 West Ham

Last Fixture
10/08/2019 - West Ham 0-5 Man City

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Seems as though the Guardiola effect has worn off at City... 

Pumped Trillions and Trillions into that side since he has been there and sit mid table.. anyone else would have been sacked by now

Injury's and no proper pre season, i fully expect us to win the title again this season

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

That doesn't wash with me mate... You have at least 3 players for every position so can't use that as an excuse... 

Upfront we dont, we have Aguero (just getting over an injury) and Jesus who is injured, we badly needed another striker

• Subscriber

West Ham have actually made a really good start. Remember people saying they were in danger of a horrendous start if they didn't beat Newcastle, their form since it is 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, and even the loss they weren't bad in.

They're a better side than they get credit for. I think they've got some decent players and are quite well organised.

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Seems as though the Guardiola effect has worn off at City... 

Pumped Trillions and Trillions into that side since he has been there and sit mid table.. anyone else would have been sacked by now

I know old age is kicking in mate but your memory should still be in tact :ph34r: Guardiola literally won a domestic quadruple season before last. 2 main strikers out injured today...not worth sacking over 

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-1 Man City - Saturday 24th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived