The better place to talk football.

Red Dead Redemption 2

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Still haven't properly played the first, what a crime!

Would anyone recommend doing the story on the first before getting this?

Won't really matter as Cannabis said the story lines won't be intertwined but I do recommend playing the first one as well. Its got all the great elements of story telling and some good gameplay as well. Definitely a must-play.

12 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Still haven't properly played the first, what a crime!

Would anyone recommend doing the story on the first before getting this?

It's an epic. Only game that comes close to FF7 in terms of storyline. Just started again last night. This will be the game that makes me buy a PS4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

https://kotaku.com/our-first-look-at-red-dead-redemption-2-gameplay-1828221779

Thought this thread needed a little bump considering we're getting closer to release day.

Man the visuals look amazing. Im happy they are bringing back poker as dumb as it is, I spent far too many hours playing it. Im stoked, might be my first full price purchase for ps4.

• Subscriber
On 10/08/2018 at 19:26, DeadLinesman said:

Think I’m going to have to buy a PS4 at Christmas.

Do you not have one? I'm sure i see you come up on mine.

On 16/08/2018 at 23:59, Dr. Gonzo said:

I cannot wait until this game is out. So much so that I'm going to replay the first one when I'm back home.

Still not completed this game, hardly played it to be honest. :( It's been on my to do list for so long.

8 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Do you not have one? I'm sure i see you come up on mine.

Still not completed this game, hardly played it to be honest. :( It's been on my to do list for so long.

It's one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best game I've ever played.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best game I've ever played.

Wow, that good! I'm going to play it anyway before i get the new one. They do look really good, just never got round to playing.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Comes out tonight in the US anyone getting it?

I was but... I'm so into Black Ops 4 right now and I'm not really interested in the multiplayer of any Rockstar game (I hated GTA:O) so I'll probably hold off on buying it for a few months. I did want to replay the original before I play it... and I haven't done that yet, and I'm still wanting to do that. So I might not get it for some time as right now my video game routine seems to play, play some BO4 multiplayer for a bit, a friend joins and we play blackout for a bit, then about an hour in we've got a party of 4 and have played a shitload of blackout... then change things up with some zombies. And by then I realised I've been playing video games for way too long.

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Holding back for now. Want to finish Yakuza Kiwami 2 as much as possible first. With Red Dead, Football Manager and Smash Bros due out, my time is going to be very limited. :(

December will be here before you even know it. So little time.

Archived