talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-1 Leicester - Sunday 25th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm expecting a lot more of these types of games under Arteta. After a good opening spell we really did fuck all, Leicester contained us with ease in that second half and you could see a counter attacking goal coming a mile off. 

I think Arteta has been a bit overrated in his time here, he has done well defensively but the system which has improved us in that aspect kills us offensively. We average 8 shots a game which is not good enough. On top of that he relies on the same old shit that let's him down. Lacazette rubbish once again, Mustafi at fault for another goal. Surely Saliba may as well be thrown in over that idiot, look at Fofana today and everyone claims Saliba was the better of the 2 at St.Etienne.

I do think his man management has been questionable as well, the treatment of AMN and Guendouzi was OTT for me. He seems to have his favourites which may cause him big issues down the line. He really needs to start getting team selections better and his subs are always terrible. He has a lot to learn still and he needs to start getting things right sooner rather than later. 

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I'm expecting a lot more of these types of games under Arteta. After a good opening spell we really did fuck all, Leicester contained us with ease in that second half and you could see a counter attacking goal coming a mile off. 

I think Arteta has been a bit overrated in his time here, he has done well defensively but the system which has improved us in that aspect kills us offensively. We average 8 shots a game which is not good enough. On top of that he relies on the same old shit that let's him down. Lacazette rubbish once again, Mustafi at fault for another goal. Surely Saliba may as well be thrown in over that idiot, look at Fofana today and everyone claims Saliba was the better of the 2 at St.Etienne.

I do think his man management has been questionable as well, the treatment of AMN and Guendouzi was OTT for me. He seems to have his favourites which may cause him big issues down the line. He really needs to start getting team selections better and his subs are always terrible. He has a lot to learn still and he needs to start getting things right sooner rather than later. 

Good point about Saliba. I'm surprised he's not played at all.

This reminds me of what Chelsea fans say about Lampard. Lacks game management, doesn't get a full grasp on what's happening/changes made by other teams in game and then too late to react, or makes the wrong decision when it is noticed?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived