The better place to talk football.

The Tipster League

football forum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

How is this going to be rated though? By actual winnings (e.g placing a 'bet' on a 10/1 shot) or actual bets won (e.g I've won 4/5 bets, Stan has won 2/5 etc)?

think it was done on winnings before. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I've set myself £20 a week for betting so whatever I do in real life I'll probably stick in here to play along (obviously keeping within the £10 cap).

I don't think I could play with virtual money, I'd shoot myself if I ended up £1000 up.

haha I'm the opposite.

I don't think I can play with real money, I'd shoot myself if I ended up £1000 down xD 

• Subscriber
On 3/8/2017 at 1:39 AM, Dan said:

Due to the major interest this has generated so far I decided I'll get the ball rolling.

Leeds to beat QPR at home - 4/5 on Bet365 - This is quite a simple one really, Leeds keep getting well overpriced at home.
Wigan to beat Bristol City at home - 7/5 on Bet365 - Wigan appear to have turned a bit of a corner of late and Bristol City have been in freefall for months.

£10 returns £43.20.

xD

• Subscriber
On 3/10/2017 at 0:38 PM, Smiley Culture said:

How is this going to be rated though? By actual winnings (e.g placing a 'bet' on a 10/1 shot) or actual bets won (e.g I've won 4/5 bets, Stan has won 2/5 etc)?

Actual winnings. If it was based on bets won you'd just back Bayern and Juventus every weekend.

Not a penny won by anyone in this thread yet.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, StanLCFC said:

skybet.PNG

Skybet voided that Kane Request-a-Bet so I think you should too, @Dan:) ?

Happy to convert it to a single for the top bet if you agree. Would make it returns of £13. If you agree, that is.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

Skybet voided that Kane Request-a-Bet so I think you should too, @Dan:) ?

Happy to convert it to a single for the top bet if you agree. Would make it returns of £13. If you agree, that is.

Yeah that's voided. Only fair.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Celtic -1 vs Rangers 5/6 (Bet365)

TNS to win both halves vs Bala Town 11/10 (Bet365)

£10 returns £38.50

I'm actually having some real money on that. Think that's a great price given they seem to absolutely whack everyone.

• Subscriber

Dodged a huge bullet today. I contemplated having some money on a surprise package Atalanta away at an Inter side who have this tendency to bottle these games.

Inter won 7-1.

• The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

We're up and running. Five tips this week and sadly, only the one winner, with that winner being the smallest odds. Leaving the forum £37 down.

I'm 3rd on alphabetical order but really I deserve to be bottom as mine as atrocious. ...Dan was unlucky, Machado not too far off, and Smiley Culture can suck my balls as I ended up backing his second one, for them to inexplicably go behind by half time.

As stated previously, anyone can join at any time. It isn't about accumulating bets, it's about being clever with them to get yourself up the table.

You can now make a new bet for the coming week if you wish. It's a good one too with it being probably the most popular week of the year for punters, it's the Cheltenham Festival. As well as another week of domestic football and the Champions League / Europa League. Happy winning.

Week 1 - March 12.PNG

• Administrator

I know it's £10 per week but seeing as it's Cheltenham, Champions League, Europa League and lots of Football League, you think we could do an extra £10 for this week only?

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

I know it's £10 per week but seeing as it's Cheltenham, Champions League, Europa League and lots of Football League, you think we could do an extra £10 for this week only?

Good idea actually.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As a one off, there will be a second £10 stake this week on the basis that my first loses :ph34r:

• Subscriber

I am having some money on the horses without really having a clue about it. Going to stick my tips to football though.

Going to play quite safe for my first one with a Europa League double.

Man Utd to beat Rostov in 90 minutes - 2/7
Roma to beat Lyon in 90 minutes - 7/10

£10 returns £21.76.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Storts said:

Had a Juve/Leicester double last night but couldn't be bothered to find the odds so didn't post

I'll let you have it seeing as it's us.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived