talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Tipster League

football forum

• Subscriber

WEEK 3 TABLE

A quiet week overall with just three tips given, and only one winner in Smiley Culture who jumps to 2nd in the table. I take his 4th place after being let down by Fleetwood.

Josh's failure to provide a tip actually saw him climb a place, as Stan's shot for the stars lost him another tenner.

The forum is currently £42.25 up against the bookies so far. That isn't a bad effort. Largely Storts' doing. My trust in him could actually see him win the league without providing a single tip beforehand xD

Let's get more involved!

Week 3 - March 26.PNG

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: I am terrible at betting.

Millwall v Scunthorpe DRAW - 12/5 Ladbrokes - Scunthorpe have been on a wobble recently (although they did sneak past Bradford on Sunday), and Millwall still have it all to play for with the playoffs well within reach, even after a humping by Sheffield United today. Cancel each other out - I'd estimate a scoring draw, perhaps 2-2.

Southend v Oldham DRAW - 12/5 Ladbrokes - Southend are hammering on the playoff places and Oldham are fucking shite, but John Sheridan has masterminded what Oldham fans are calling a 'Shessurection'. Oldham are piss poor but could nab a draw.

Combined - £10 gets £115.60. Go hard or go fucking home.

• Subscriber

Of course.

It's meant to be a bit like going to the bookies. Get the best price you can. I should ask for proof but I do trust people aren't sad enough to boost their odds.

On a side note I'm tempted to have Bayern Munich (Augsburg at home, 6/1) and Real Madrid (Alaves at home, 5/1) as my double.

On 3/29/2017 at 0:55 AM, StefBWFC said:

Note: I am terrible at betting.

Millwall v Scunthorpe DRAW - 12/5 Ladbrokes - Scunthorpe have been on a wobble recently (although they did sneak past Bradford on Sunday), and Millwall still have it all to play for with the playoffs well within reach, even after a humping by Sheffield United today. Cancel each other out - I'd estimate a scoring draw, perhaps 2-2.

Southend v Oldham DRAW - 12/5 Ladbrokes - Southend are hammering on the playoff places and Oldham are fucking shite, but John Sheridan has masterminded what Oldham fans are calling a 'Shessurection'. Oldham are piss poor but could nab a draw.

Combined - £10 gets £115.60. Go hard or go fucking home.

Lol.

3-1 and 3-0. I did say that I'm wank at betting.

• Subscriber

WEEK 4 TABLE

A busier week this time around, with two debutants making it a nine man league. Cannabis got straight off the mark and up into 4th place with his double - he was the weeks biggest winner.

My faith in Leicester paid dividends, with my boosted £25 stake landing me the same amount in profit as we were evens.

Smiley Culture does the total opposite regarding his own team, but it also pays dividends. Trust the fans.

...Dan was unlucky this week. His outsider in Leicester winning only to be let down by what looked to be the banker of the weekend in Chelsea.

Stef warned us he was shit, and, well, he was right. Two resounding victories in games he predicted draws in, to make matters worse his parents naming him Stef, rather than something suitable such as say, Dan, has cost him a place this week as Machado tops him on alphabetical order.

Stan once again shoots for the stars but misses. He's come very close again though. I totally expect him to steal the title on the last day of the season after a series of losses.

A couple more boxes added this week, displaying the weekly efforts from everyone and the weekly effort overall as a forum. They make good reading this week and I'm almost inclined to back everything that gets put in here to see where it gets me.

Week 4 - April 2.PNG

• Subscriber

Week 5 I will go for...

Leicester -1 v Sunderland - We're on fire and these are bollocks. I sense no complacency from us and I expect us to win the game comfortably. (11/10)
Aston Villa to beat QPR - Villa are flying and have once again forced an outside chance of the top six. (4/5)

£10 returns £37.80.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Dan said:

Week 5 I will go for...

Leicester -1 v Sunderland - We're on fire and these are bollocks. I sense no complacency from us and I expect us to win the game comfortably. (11/10)
Aston Villa to beat QPR - Villa are flying and have once again forced an outside chance of the top six. (4/5)

£10 returns £37.80.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

WEEK 5 TABLE

What a brilliant week. 5 tips, 4 winners, £66.80 profit overall.

Storts is replaced at the top by none other than yours truly, who once again is rewarded for having faith in Leicester.

Smiley Culture is making a habit of climbing up the table by consistently backing against Orient. That's his 5th win in a row, and his 3rd by backing against Orient.

Stan broke his losing streak by having a slightly more realistic double, and it paid off. He jumps from 9th to 6th.

...Dan returned with a nice win, even if it was a bit close for comfort.

Cannabis was the weeks only loser, with Blackpool ruining all the fun.

The results so far have been very impressive. The bookies are being pinged left, right and centre here.

There is Champions League action this week, so plenty to get stuck into.

Week 5 - April 9.PNG

• Subscriber

Tottenham -1 v Bournemouth (4/7)

Everton -1 v Burnley (11/10)

Two free-scoring home teams with very favourable fixtures.

£10 returns £32.97

• Subscriber
On 4/10/2017 at 0:47 AM, Dan said:

Tottenham -1 v Bournemouth (4/7)

Everton -1 v Burnley (11/10)

Two free-scoring home teams with very favourable fixtures.

£10 returns £32.97

On fucking fire.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived