The Tipster League

football forum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

WEEK 6 TABLE

58f41ab311215_Week6-April16.thumb.PNG.52639fe21edd7ebac4a87694dc6f585d.PNG

A disappointing week this time around, with yours truly being the only winner. I bottled putting Spurs -1 in my actual bet as well.

Smiley Culture's usual anti-Orient bet went massively wrong, as they astoundingly avoided defeat at Luton, a draw for that game was 4/1 and an Orient win was 14/1.

All in all, it was a pretty poor week, nobody really came that close. It's a loss overall.

But on the whole, it's still been a strong effort.

Might be an idea to get some £25 stakes used. As previously stated there is no obligation to, but the option is there. The plan is for this to go on for the rest of the football season (may do a CL final special) so if I've worked it out right, there will be 13 weeks in total.

Might also be an idea to get your next one in early as there is a whole load of football today. A full FL fixture list.

• Subscriber

Newcastle to win at Ipswich - Newcastle have wobbled lately, but they generally turn up away from home and Ipswich are no great shakes. (4/5)

Plymouth to beat Newport - 2nd v 23rd and the price is nearly evens? What's the catch here? (10/11)

£10 returns £34.36.

• Administrator

usually would wait til the weekend, but you've persuaded me...

bet.PNG

Scunthorpe aiming to seal a play-off spot, in good form with recent home wins over Bolton and Bradford. Chesterfield do need something to try and avoid relegation but that'll just be prolonging the inevitable. 

And the bookings are a lottery. only 2 bookings each team though? Not that unrealistic or unlikely?

£10 returns £71.59. Go big or go home!

*note that this originally was Brighton and over 2.5/Macclesfield and over 2.5 (returns £45). I'll be gutted if that comes in and the above doesn't xD

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Stan said:

usually would wait til the weekend, but you've persuaded me...

bet.PNG

Scunthorpe aiming to seal a play-off spot, in good form with recent home wins over Bolton and Bradford. Chesterfield do need something to try and avoid relegation but that'll just be prolonging the inevitable. 

And the bookings are a lottery. only 2 bookings each team though? Not that unrealistic or unlikely?

£10 returns £71.59. Go big or go home!

fucking get in!!!

Took until the 92nd minute for the booking needed in the Alaves game. And the 81st minute in the Middlesbrough game. Sweet :D !  

• Subscriber

WEEK 7 TABLE

58fe559f482d6_Week7-April23.thumb.PNG.47400fc763c370600e705829fc9cccfc.PNG

A pretty poor week on the whole, with all of the top four losing.

This week saw both the biggest win and the biggest loss, as Smiley Culture became only the second person to use their £25 stake, but the over 2.5 bet on Airdrie v Alloa backfired massively as it only ended 0-1.

Stan however finally landed one of his big bets, and he jumps 6 places to 2nd in the table, making it a Leicester 1-2 :ph34r:

...Dan was unlucky, but overall it was a pretty poor week in terms of wins, Stan has single handedly prevented a disaster.

• Subscriber

Arsenal v Leicester - BTTS - This really ought to pay out. We have scored 17 goals in our last 7 games, in-fact under Shakespeare we've scored at least twice every game, and that's our best run at this level in over 60 years. Arsenal are quite an open team. You can see it a mile off. (1/2)

Middlesbrough v Sunderland - Under 2.5 - This could backfire because both of them might think fuck it, but if ever a game screamed 0-0, it was this one. (3/4)

£10 returns £26.25.

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Palace and Arsenal wins tonight £10 - cost it for me please someone busy at work

Arsenal @ 8/15

Palace @ 9/2

£10 returns £84.33 on SkyBet

• Subscriber
On 4/24/2017 at 8:55 PM, Dan said:

Arsenal v Leicester - BTTS - This really ought to pay out. We have scored 17 goals in our last 7 games, in-fact under Shakespeare we've scored at least twice every game, and that's our best run at this level in over 60 years. Arsenal are quite an open team. You can see it a mile off. (1/2)

Middlesbrough v Sunderland - Under 2.5 - This could backfire because both of them might think fuck it, but if ever a game screamed 0-0, it was this one. (3/4)

£10 returns £26.25.

Leicester can seriously fuck off.

• Subscriber

Leicester to beat Watford - Leicester are one of the form teams of the league, haven't dropped a point at home under Shakespeare, and Watford have got 'on the beach' written all over them. I'm absolutely confident of a win. 5/11.

Hull to beat Sunderland - Form again playing a part, a flying Hull side at home against an already relegated Sunderland screams banker to me. 4/9

£10 returns £20.88

Also think Burnley and Bournemouth are well worth backing.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived