talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2020 - Race 13 - Emilio Romagna GP - 31st Oct - 1st Nov

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch the practices from this past week, and the quali, but couldn't watch the race. 

Once I checked the results and saw that Lewis won by over 20 seconds, I was happy to not have wasted my time. 

• Subscriber

I love this track, but it's very narrow and difficult to overtake here so I'm not holding my breath for a wonderful race unless we get a sprinkle of rain.

Brilliant to drive on any of the games. I notice that on the track map here, it looks like they'll be using the configuration without the chicane at the end of the lap, is that definitely what they're doing? I'd say good if so, gives half a chance of some overtaking into the first chicane, I just hope they don't make DRS too powerful like Mugello and Portimao. Overtaking isn't really that entertaining without having to outbrake the guy.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I love this track, but it's very narrow and difficult to overtake here so I'm not holding my breath for a wonderful race unless we get a sprinkle of rain.

Brilliant to drive on any of the games. I notice that on the track map here, it looks like they'll be using the configuration without the chicane at the end of the lap, is that definitely what they're doing? I'd say good if so, gives half a chance of some overtaking into the first chicane, I just hope they don't make DRS too powerful like Mugello and Portimao. Overtaking isn't really that entertaining without having to outbrake the guy.

I just took the circuit of Wiki to be fair. I don't know if this is the one they'll be using. 

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This is directly from the F1 site. 

image.png

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yes, that final chicane doesn't exist anymore, it's now a pure one-kilometer long straight.

• Subscriber

Russell's coach is showing mild symptoms, is self-isolating and both him and the rest of the paddock are due their corona test tomorrow. Is there a chance we might see Hülkenberg driving a Williams this weekend? :35_thinking:

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Russell's coach is showing mild symptoms, is self-isolating and both him and the rest of the paddock are due their corona test tomorrow. Is there a chance we might see Hülkenberg driving a Williams this weekend? :35_thinking:

Imagine it happens and he gets a point, which Russell hasn't achieved so far. xD

Whoa, it's so weird to see cars back on the track in Imola. I'm surprised how much I remember from that track. I visually remember a Gerhard Berger DNF, where he ended up in the gravel pit. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived