Sunday 1st November, 2020
Freiburg vs Bayer Leverkusen
Hertha Berlin vs Wolfsburg, 17.00

Monday 2nd November, 2020
Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin, 19.30

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augsburg has been fallen like a rock, but a win this weekend would be massive and much needed. The only team that has fallen faster is Hertha as they haven't done anything since their opening win. 

Would love to see Gladbach knock off RB, as I'd still rather have Bayern win the league than them. 

On 28/10/2020 at 15:11, Eco said:

Augsburg has been fallen like a rock, but a win this weekend would be massive and much needed. The only team that has fallen faster is Hertha as they haven't done anything since their opening win. 

Would love to see Gladbach knock off RB, as I'd still rather have Bayern win the league than them. 

Hertha have been a big disappointment so far this season, given all the money they have spent on new players over the last year or so. But the writing was kind of on the wall with their terrible pre-season results. Labbadia has surprisingly still not managed to turn things around with them. They've lost their last 4 Bundesliga matches, which is terrible form for a club like them.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hertha have been a big disappointment so far this season, given all the money they have spent on new players over the last year or so. But the writing was kind of on the wall with their terrible pre-season results. Labbadia has surprisingly still not managed to turn things around with them. They've lost their last 4 Bundesliga matches, which is terrible form for a club like them.

Agreed, they should definitely reinstate Klinsmann.

:ph34r:

Huge game for Schalke tonight. It's early in the season but even so you still don't want to be cut adrift in the relegation places. We are just desperate for a win regardless of how we get it. This run without one has gone past ridiculous now! Players need to roll up their sleeves and battle for that Royal Blue Jersey. Too many of them don't look interested and they are getting away with it because there are no fans in there to shout at them (300 allowed tonight).

I watched Stuttgart last week v Koln. They were great for 10 minutes, and pretty average for the other 80. It's a good chance to get our first win although I predict a 1-1 draw.

• Administrator

Just me who thought that should be a penalty?

Paciencia has his arm held by the defender. If that was a shirt-pull that would be a foul so why not being held back by the arm?

Thiaw was born in Düsseldorf by the way! To a father from Senegal and a mother from Finland. He used to play for Fortuna as a kid, but since we had a shitty youth system back then, he was poached by the big boys from the region. :( 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just me who thought that should be a penalty?

Paciencia has his arm held by the defender. If that was a shirt-pull that would be a foul so why not being held back by the arm?

Thought Paciencia made a meal out of it... No penalty was the right decision, imo.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Thought Paciencia made a meal out of it... No penalty was the right decision, imo.

Hmm I think his own reaction did go against him. That classic 'dive' pose. Twisted body and over-exaggerated fall. You're probably right.

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Thiaw was born in Düsseldorf by the way! To a father from Senegal and a mother from Finland. He used to play for Fortuna as a kid, but since we had a shitty youth system back then, he was poached by the big boys from the region. :( 

Boy done good! 

This is the most confident and organised I've seen Schalke in a while. 

They're actually defending okay...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived