Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

(EL) Group G - Matchday 2 - Thursday 29th October, 2020

AEK Athens vs Leicester City, 17.55

Zorya Luhansk vs Sporting Braga, 17.55

image.png

Feel free to get injuries and knacker yourself out Leicester.

21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The injuries are the in thing for us to be fair. 

On the flip side, Ricardo has reportedly travelled with the squad. Not that he'll play by any means, but it's encouraging in terms of his recovery... 

Much-changed side but got the 3 points. Slowish start, got our act together by half-time with the 2-0 lead. Lost a bit of concentration and shape and then ground out the win. Will take it. 

On 28/10/2020 at 17:13, Lucas said:

Got your wish. Castagne and Evans now out too by the sounds of it. You have a great chance of beating us. I actually think despite the number we have out we've coped well so far, but this is getting too much now, I've never seen anything like it from us, it's even more baffling when you consider we let our head physio of 20 years go before this season.

Our game wasn't pretty at all but to be honest when you look at the XI we had out I'll take a win by any means away in Europe. I think Braga winning at Zorya makes our group the formality I expected it to be and it's as good as done in my opinion, providing Braga don't beat us twice.

No real quality on show tonight but efficient from us. Winning ugly is something we've not done much at all under Rodgers. We've done it twice in five days.