talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Burnley 0-3 Chelsea - Saturday 31st October, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Not many seem to be talking about how bad Burnley have been. Fulham seem to be taking most of the attention for only having a point so far. I can definitely see Burnley finally going down this season.

They played pretty well against Spurs which is the only time I've watched them this season. I think they'll be fine. At some point they'll go on one of their runs of shithousing 6 wins in 8 games against West Ham, Everton, Newcastle, Fulham, Sheffield United and Southampton which suddenly propels them into the top half without anybody noticing.

I think Sheffield United are in big trouble this season but West Brom have been almost as useless as Fulham bar half a game against Chelsea. For me, it's one spot, who goes down with the latter two there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 6666 said:

Not many seem to be talking about how bad Burnley have been. Fulham seem to be taking most of the attention for only having a point so far. I can definitely see Burnley finally going down this season.

Every time Burnley have a bad start and we talking about how shit they've been, they end up shithousing a few results and doing better than anyone could expect as @RandoEFC said. I think it's better we just sort of don't talk about it as though it's weird and hopefully it never ends.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Every time Burnley have a bad start and we talking about how shit they've been, they end up shithousing a few results and doing better than anyone could expect as @RandoEFC said. I think it's better we just sort of don't talk about it as though it's weird and hopefully it never ends.

Haha I hope it long continues but I'm waiting for @RandoEFC to come back and say they'll kick-start their run on 5th December.

Everton, that.

Archived