Liverpool - 74
Draws - 38
West Ham - 28

Last Meeting
24/02/2020 - Liverpool 3-2 West Ham

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking forward to this one, not with our decimated centre half situation. Hopefully Thiago is back, and maybe even Matip? Which I know is a long shot. To come back from injury, play one game, and end up injured again is just ridiculous. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

What's the latest on Antonio for them? Whoever is at CB for us is in for a tough afternoon if he's fit, proper handful. You'd rather not have to throw Williams or Phillips in up against him

Think hes still suffering from that muscle injury but you cant tell because there is no news about him right now.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Not looking forward to this one, not with our decimated centre half situation. Hopefully Thiago is back, and maybe even Matip? Which I know is a long shot. To come back from injury, play one game, and end up injured again is just ridiculous. 

Its not ridiculous at all, In fact its extremely common for a player to come back from a long term injury and pick up another niggling injury in their first game back.

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Its not ridiculous at all, In fact its extremely common for a player to come back from a long term injury and pick up another niggling injury in their first game back.

Mate, this isn’t a one time thing with him. He’s made of glass just like Lallana is. 

Just now, Rick said:

Mate, this isn’t a one time thing with him. He’s made of glass just like Lallana is. 

I didn't say it was a one time thing mate, was just saying its not ridiculous for a player to pick up a niggling injury after a long term lay off. It happens all the time. 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

With no Michail Antonio I'm changing my mind. Some players I feel like are the glue holding a system together and he's West Ham's. Home win.

Is he confirmed out? That's big news for Gomez + whichever kid starts. But hopefully Matip can play instead of a kid.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is he confirmed out? That's big news for Gomez + whichever kid starts. But hopefully Matip can play instead of a kid.

Yeah Moyes confirmed it yesterday.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Klopp has confirmed Matip is out and may even miss the City game.

Its either a kid or Hendo at CB apparently.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Milner would do a good job!

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hendo? Weird, I would have assumed Gini would play there first (because he's played a match there in the past for us). Did he say anything about Thiago? If we don't have Thiago... I'd almost prefer to play a kid and go with our strongest possible XI, but with a kid instead of Virgil/Fabinho. Gives a kid some decent first team experience and keeps our midfield as strong as possible.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hendo? Weird, I would have assumed Gini would play there first (because he's played a match there in the past for us). Did he say anything about Thiago? If we don't have Thiago... I'd almost prefer to play a kid and go with our strongest possible XI, but with a kid instead of Virgil/Fabinho. Gives a kid some decent first team experience and keeps our midfield as strong as possible.

Same!

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Henderson played there in the club world cup last year too

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He did talk about Thiago and Naby in the press-con and said both were on a good way but neither was ready to play yet. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived