talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-1 West Ham - Saturday 31st October, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Official website said Thiago and Keita have late tests I think?

Didn't check but from the way Klopp was talking yesterday it seemed like he wasnt optimistic about either of them being back. He said something on the lines of with Naby its a (pause) injury.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Didn't check but from the way Klopp was talking yesterday it seemed like he wasnt optimistic about either of them being back. He said something on the lines of with Naby its a (pause) injury.

Defo something more with the Keita thing after he was hooked at half time v Villa

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's a soft penalty but standard for Salah to go down like he's been shot. Always has to exaggerate the contact which is frustrating. 

Like almost every player in the league when they want to make sure they get the foul awarded xD

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Like almost every player in the league when they want to make sure they get the foul awarded xD

Yeah but that doesn't make it any better. It's soft. Simple as. Just saying. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Every single player does this? 

So? Does that mean it's fine when Salah does it? No. Does it make it right that other players do it? No. 

Literally just saying he always exaggerates the contact. I don't think that's that untrue of a statement to make... 

And yes, other players do get criticised for it before saying they don't! Look at all the stick Utd and City players get :what:

Just now, Stan said:

So? Does that mean it's fine when Salah does it? No. Does it make it right that other players do it? No. 

Literally just saying he always exaggerates the contact. I don't think that's that untrue of a statement to make... 

I think with VAR, it’s fine when all players do it. 2 levels of possible human error to overcome - you’ve got to make things as obvious as possible for the video ref. Because even when things are obvious in slow-mo, they still get it wrong.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Or in this case, the FA & FIFA.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

And yes, other players do get criticised for it before saying they don't! Look at all the stick Utd and City players get :what:

I’m not saying it makes it okay, but the way you said “always has to exaggerate which is frustrating” sounded like you were sounding him out as a bad example. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m not saying it makes it okay, but the way you said “always has to exaggerate which is frustrating” sounded like you were sounding him out as a bad example. 

Nah he does always do it but I didn't mean like he was the only one. Lots of players do. Sterling and Fernandes are other main culprits. Worst offenders I'd say. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived