• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 1-4 Leicester City - Monday 2nd November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Brilliant first half on the whole, they've caught us out a couple of times though, Bamford's let us off the hook.

I feel like we should have more than 2 as well though.

Absolute catalogue of errors, erratic passes, and an alarming lack of intensity.

Mistake after mistake after mistake. We've spoon fed this to Leicester. Literally looked like watching an under 11's team on a Saturday morning.

We've not played 'smart' in these conditions either. Really failed to adapt our style to how heavy the pitch is playing.

That Bamford miss 2mins in has been gigantic. You can't miss those Patrick.

This is not us at all. Fair play, Leicester have taken advantage and they are the perfect team to capitalise in these situations but it's felt that we have created our own downfall rather than be opened up which is why its so frustrating.

Literally gone from the sublime to the ridiculous in two games. Just feel like I've constantly shook my head in disgust for 45mins.

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Absolute catalogue of errors, erratic passes, and an alarming lack of intensity.

Mistake after mistake after mistake. We've spoon fed this to Leicester. Literally looked like watching an under 11's team on a Saturday morning.

We've not played 'smart' in these conditions either. Really failed to adapt our style to how heavy the pitch is playing.

This is not us at all. Fair play, Leicester have taken advantage but it's felt that we have created our own downfall rather than be opened up which is why its so frustrating.

Literally gone from the sublime to the ridiculous in two games. Just feel like I've constantly shook my head in disgust for 45mins.

Great start to the week.

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This is not us at all. Fair play, Leicester have taken advantage and they are the perfect team to capitalise in these situations but it's felt that we have created our own downfall rather than be opened up which is why its so frustrating.

I thought you gained a little bit of control back after the first goal but went to pot again after the second... That keeper of yours is a bit of a youngster isn't he, 20 something?? Is he your regular keeper or just standing in?? 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You've been absolutely abysmal in defence here, the amount of times you've gifted us the ball is mental. My only criticism of us is we should have more than 2.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

I thought you gained a little bit of control back after the first goal but went to pot again after the second... That keeper of yours is a bit of a youngster isn't he, 20 something?? Is he your regular keeper or just standing in?? 

He is a regular. Can't knock him as he's generally been very good.

Maybe suspect for the 2nd goal but in these conditions its hard for a keeper.

Koch gave him no chance for the first. I don't know what he was thinking.

So ironic that happened 10 seconds after Bamford missed an absolute gimme.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

You've been absolutely abysmal in defence here, the amount of times you've gifted us the ball is mental. My only criticism of us is we should have more than 2.

I agree. Panic panic panic. As i said, I don't think we have got to grips with the conditions.

Liam Cooper back in tonight and he looks miles off it. Koch has been really good before but that under hit pass set the tempo for panic. Looked a nervous wreck since.

But, and this cannot be underestimated, this is EXACTLY why Kalvin Phillips is instrumental to this side. Like a gaping hole without his protection.

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He is a regular. Can't knock him as he's generally been very good.

Maybe suspect for the 2nd goal but in these conditions its hard for a keeper.

Koch gave him no chance for the first. I don't know what he was thinking.

So ironic that happened 10 seconds after Bamford missed an absolute gimme.

Not knocking him mate, just rare to see such a young keeper getting games at the top level, good for him, just don't think it's been Leeds night tonight, If Bamford had taken his earlier chance the game might have been different but just as I say that you go and score... 

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not knocking him mate, just rare to see such a young keeper getting games at the top level, good for him, just don't think it's been Leeds night tonight, If Bamford had taken his earlier chance the game might have been different but just as I say that you go and score... 

Very rare. Looks like a baby too but what a great talent. So comfortable with the ball at his feet which is critical to how we build from the back.

Vardy must be one of the top EPL players who gets a wank from the commentators every time he has the ball

"And vardy has it, and he can change the game, because he is so sublime, he is a GOD! He watched my kids one time for me, and lent my auntie a fiver, HES IN HERE, ITS VARDY!!!!!! Oh my days he's missed, he must have the flu and coronavirus and the ball struck a divot, it couldn't be his fault as he's LETHAL from there normally"

FFS 

• The title was changed to Leeds 1-4 Leicester City - Monday 2nd November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived