Bundesliga 2020/21 - [7. Spieltag] - 6th-8th Nov, 2020

football forum

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

What the fuck was Moisander even trying to do there? 😂

Trying to block it from the Koln player running in behind him but either way, it's a silly way to try and block it with that technique running back towards goal. Not quite sure what else he could have done. Need to see it back again but wonder if the keeper could have collected it. It was quite close to the goal when Moisander connected with it.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

What the fuck was Moisander even trying to do there? 😂

I was thinking the same...maybe he thought he could tip it enough to either knock it over the bar or high enough that it left the box? 

Either way, silly mistake there and now Bremen are up against it with just 20 minutes to go. 

Just now, Stan said:

Trying to block it from the Koln player running in behind him but either way, it's a silly way to try and block it with that technique running back towards goal. Not quite sure what else he could have done. Need to see it back again but wonder if the keeper could have collected it. It was quite close to the goal when Moisander connected with it.

The replays here makes it seem like it should have been the keepers to punch away, but regardless it was a great cross that really was going to cause some panic for any team. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Groß was there covering the ball from the Köln player coming from behind them, it was a completely unnecessary action. 

Very frustrating. 

• Administrator

One of my biggest annoyances in football is in games like this where set-pieces are just totally wasted when they could be your best chance of scoring cos you can't break a team down. Just a waste of time.

I really don't understand that shot there from Bittencourt. Bremen seem to be winning most of the headers, so why not swing that is and see if one of them can connect again on a cross? 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I really don't understand that shot there from Bittencourt. The American duo on Bremen seem to be winning most of the headers, so why not swing that is and see if one of them can connect again on a cross? 

Who's the American duo in Bremen?

Just now, nudge said:

Who's the American duo in Bremen?

Yeah - I edited that out. Since I'm still working and on a call and just watching on silent, I for a few minutes thought the big bald black defender in green was John Brooks. 

I need to drink and sleep. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Yeah - I edited that out. Since I'm still working and on a call and just watching on silent, I for a few minutes thought the big bald black defender in green was John Brooks. 

Maybe just the sleep mate xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

We don't even have a big bald black defender 😂

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I want Naldo on for Moisander and De Bruyne on for Osako

I'd settle for Prodl and Arnautovic over this lot though

Well, and I want Diego, Micoud and Klose on, but das Leben ist leider kein Wunschkonzert  😂

• The topic was unpinned

Archived