The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-3 Man Utd - Saturday 7th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Utd have had two shit results in a row, it’s time for them to put in a decent to good performance to keep Ole in the job. 

2-3

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

This. Can see United sneaking a win here. 

I do like this inconsistent 'keep Ole in a job' form Man Utd have.

I reckon score draw here. 

• Subscriber

Really pleased with our line-up although I don't know what Anthony Gordon has to do to get a chance in that front three. Good to see Holgate back and bring some pace to that centre half pairing. Mina has been alright but Keane has been in good form for several months and they're too slow as a pairing, especially against Martial and Rashford, so the latter is the one who has to stay in the side.

• Subscriber

Bruno is United's best signing since Van Persie. They have some real talent, with a proper manager they'd be up there no doubt.

Do we really want United to lose? Last thing we want is Ole to be replaced and bring an actual manager in. ¬¬

• Subscriber

Our fans love to slate Sigurdsson but he's been better than Gomes this season and I'm not convinced Doucoure has been that much better. Keane and Holgate have been caught too far apart more than once. Allan not playing well today either, just needs to sit in front of the back four and cut out those balls from Fred into Rashford.

Coleman, Digne and Bernard the only half decent performances this half.

• The title was changed to Everton 1-3 Man Utd - Saturday 7th November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived