The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-3 Man Utd - Saturday 7th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Shouldn’t be at RW 

Played on the right of a front three quite a bit this season I thought, and hasn't minded cutting in. Not enough of an excuse to not be involved IMO.

But he would do more damage centrally i agree.

• Subscriber

We've been absolutely shite in the final third and getting Richarlison back isn't suddenly going to fix that. Doucoure has offered little more than Gomes going forward and less than Sigursson. It might be time to play Rodriguez as a number 10, Allan and Doucoure as a deeper pairing and Iwobi or Bernard or Gordon on the other wing from Richarlison. Also Gbamin is back in training and available again soon, I wouldn't hesitate to give him a chance sooner rather than later. 

Doucoure misses the ball in front of goal and Fernandes, who should have been sent off at least twice in that half, sets up the last goal.

On the bright side, Solskjaer stays in a job.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Wheels have well and truly fallen off for Everton haven't they. You'd expect them to improve when Richarlison is back though. You'd be annoyed with Richarlison for that late red card in the derby

I wouldn't go that far yet but this has become a properly average start over the 7 games.

Bad luck to come up against Man Utd today because of Solskjaer's weird anti-curse where whenever he comes within one game of serious risk of getting sacked they're incapable of losing.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Fernandes stopped a counter and no second booking xD

Yeah, not only do they get awarded penalties likes sweets to a kid (as do Chelsea), they also get major protection of their best players.

Any other player from any other club is sent off for all them 'fouls'. Except probably Pickford and Kane. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, not only do they get awarded penalties likes sweets to a kid (as do Chelsea), they also get major protection of their best players.

Any other player from any other club is sent off for all them 'fouls'. Except probably Pickford and Kane. 

Give it a rest 

• The title was changed to Everton 1-3 Man Utd - Saturday 7th November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived