talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 8th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf was that at the end? Last kick of the game and you float it into their box for who exactly? Take the fucking shot man. 

Well, a point is decent. Thought we could have done a lot more in the early stages of that second half. Seemed to really slow down after the break, which was annoying cause we were having plenty of chances. City were there to be beaten if you had just persisted a bit more. 

• Subscriber
56 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Racist! ..bet you voted big daddy grand kkk wizard Biden :ph34r:   ...it is funny how he got most the black vote with his kkk connections xD

Ha ha am brown lol.

• The title was changed to Man City 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 8th November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

My main observation from the times I've seen City this season is that they are badly missing the footballing intelligence of David Silva.

Without his ability to pick holes in the opposition, their attacks are becoming a bit too predictable for me.

Liverpool saw that out too easily for me without any real second half onslaught.

These hand ball decisions need to fuck off. Gomez making the point of the referee only seeing the footage back in slo motion. Why is that exactly? In real time you can judge whether somebody is planted and puts their arm out to block the ball or whether somebody is running and the ball strikes their arm while it’s in momentum. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Can't get the job done yourselves can you??  I suppose you are going to be relying on us to beat City and bale you out for another title this season.. About time you stood on your own two feet you lot

We'll get the job done ourselves so don't worry about them :P 

Archived