Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund

Sunday, November 22
Freiburg vs Mainz
Koln vs Union Berlin

image.thumb.png.c1a8ca915422dc1bb282fa8febf1289f.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have certainly grown to like more teams after watching as many Bundesliga matches this year that I have. 

Werder, Schalke, and Union are all teams I've enjoyed watching (outside of Augsburg of course), whereas Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Koln, and Mainz are just awful to watch. 

Certainly my prediction of Freiburg struggling this year is looking solid, but this match against Mainz is a massive chance for them to get back on track. I'm really wouldn't be bothered if Mainz and Koln are the teams that automatically go down this year. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

I have certainly grown to like more teams after watching as many Bundesliga matches this year that I have. 

Werder, Schalke, and Union are all teams I've enjoyed watching (outside of Augsburg of course), whereas Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Koln, and Mainz are just awful to watch. 

Certainly my prediction of Freiburg struggling this year is looking solid, but this match against Mainz is a massive chance for them to get back on track. I'm really wouldn't be bothered if Mainz and Koln are the teams that automatically go down this year. 

Wait... you enjoyed watching Werder and Schalke this season?... WTF is wrong with you Lucas :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Wait... you enjoyed watching Werder and Schalke this season?... WTF is wrong with you Lucas :ph34r:

I didn't enjoy watch the match, just enjoy watching the teams in general. I certainly enjoy Werder's success as it get's this forum all excited, and I find Schalke a likeable team for some unknown reason.

Now it appears that the Mainz vs Koln match is going to be a snooze fest of the century. 

5 hours ago, Eco said:

I didn't enjoy watch the match, just enjoy watching the teams in general. I certainly enjoy Werder's success as it get's this forum all excited, and I find Schalke a likeable team for some unknown reason.

Now it appears that the Mainz vs Koln match is going to be a snooze fest of the century. 

Unknown to everybody apart from SchalkeUk and Liverbird.:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Gladbach (Hofmann) and Leverkusen (Palacios) with two big casualties from this idiotic international break. Heard Palacios could even be out for 10 months. 

:o

That's awful....

I hate international breaks. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Gladbach (Hofmann) and Leverkusen (Palacios) with two big casualties from this idiotic international break. Heard Palacios could even be out for 10 months. 

I am glad that Werder pretty much refused to let players go. As if the "normal" risk of potentially serious injuries wasn't enough, now they are also risking getting infected and spreading the virus in the club upon return. Just look at Hoffenheim. Kramaric and Adams tested positive after their return from the previous international break, now 8 of their players tested positive and the whole team is in quarantine. 

Plus, with all the Champions League and Europa League played in such a short amount of time, on top of the regular league games... there really was no need for those pointless international games. Aside from the danger of the virus, they really should give the players a time to rest too. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Plus, with all the Champions League and Europa League played in such a short amount of time, on top of the regular league games... there really was no need for those pointless international games. Aside from the danger of the virus, they really should give the players a time to rest too. 

Absolutely, I hate international breaks regardless if there's a pandemic or not, but it being a pandemic makes it even more stupid...

On 14/11/2020 at 00:06, nudge said:

Absolutely, I hate international breaks regardless if there's a pandemic or not, but it being a pandemic makes it even more stupid...

Ok, I see, well as a Werder fan I am sure that you will be looking forward to your side excelling in their upcoming Bundesliga fixture. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Ok, I see, well as a Werder fan I am sure that you will be looking forward to your side excelling in their upcoming Bundesliga fixture. :ph34r:

I suppose you missed this:

On 10/11/2020 at 14:22, nudge said:

Not that I look forward to getting thrashed by Bayern, but I really, really hate international breaks. 

On 13/11/2020 at 10:35, Eco said:

I tend to agree with this.  I think the only teams I hate are Bayern and Leipzig.  I can usually watch 6-7 Bundesliga matches in a weekend and enjoy the majority of them.  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived