Bosnia vs Italy, 19.45
Poland vs Netherlands, 19.45

Group A2
England vs Iceland, 19.45
Belgium vs Denmark, 19.45

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should beat Bosnia at home, Poland away will be a tricky game.  With Wijnaldum and Ake out with long term injuries now, I am excited that Botman has been called up from Lille who has been in great form after taking the place of Gabriel who went to Arsenal.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, SirBalon 69 said:

We should beat Bosnia at home, Poland away will be a tricky game.  With Wijnaldum and Ake out with long term injuries now, I am excited that Botman has been called up from Lille who has been in great form after taking the place of Gabriel who went to Arsenal.

What happened with Wijnaldum? 

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon 69 said:

Was injured against spain so had to come off at half time.  It might be a knock but wait and see.

Don't tell the Liverpool fans...I don't think they've realised and don't think they'll cope when they find out...

Oh dear we are stuck with another international break, will these international breaks ever stop?  Seems like we had one just a few weeks ago, it is so bad that I saw some Scottish players crying about having to play this week!

Actually some interesting games today.

France v Portugal is probably a preview of the Euro 21 final.  Spain and Germany are somehow still leading their group, though I get the feeling one or both might slip today.  One thing that stood out for me in the line ups is that Spain have left "best keeper in the world deGea" and Kepa on the bench and are giving Unai Simon(?) his first cap. 

Like Spain, Germany is sort of in a rebuild stage right now

Aufstellung

Neuer - R. Koch , Süle , Rüdiger - Ginter , Max , Goretzka , Gündogan , Gnabry , L. Sané - Werner

Pyatov - Konoplia , Zabarnyi , Matviienko , Sobol - Malinovskyi , Stepanenko , Zinchenko - Marlos , Yaremchuk , Zubkov

Was a close game and could have gone either way but up until France scored, we were playing for the draw it seemed, so they probably deserved to win the game.

I thought the midfield was thrash... it is every time ae start both Danilo and William. Neves, Moutinho and Sanches who were all in the bench would have been better options.

Archived