talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

League A - Group A1-A4 Fixtures - 14-18th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If England dont play well tonight Belgium have the capabilities to put 4 or 5 past us. I think we will play well though. Maybe not enough to win though 

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

What does Mount have that I’m missing? 

He's great mate but the wing is definitely not his position.

As always this sort of shape looks a bit too rigid for me, even if we're a bit unlucky to be 2-0 down, don't think Belgium have done an awful lot to be honest.

Feel like Mount is a 3 man midfield type player, no idea why he was playing on the right when we have left footed Foden on the bench?

Southgate needs to get Kane playing with Abraham, cant just have a talent like that sitting in the bench, Kane fully capable of playing with another striker

• Subscriber

The funny thing is that's probably as well as England played in any of the games. 3 goals in 5 games, 2 of them penalties, one of them a massive deflection. With that attacking quality we have that's simply unacceptable.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Käiser said:

So group winners are France Belgium Italy and a tossup between Spain/Germany 

relegated Iceland  Bosnia Swiss (think Ukraine will edge them) and a tossup between Croatia /Sweden 

when’s the draw for playoffs and do they play it in March?

It's in October I heard, after the Euros.

Not enough pace in the side tonight. Too many square pegs in round holes as per usual but that sounds like a broken record now.

And why we bother playing 3 centre backs as well I'll never know. Barely got two decent ones.

We always make the same basic errors in all. Give away the ball and superior sides will punish you. Give away cheap freekicks and they punish you. Give them too much space and they punish you etc.

Archived