• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea - Saturday 21st November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I cannot wait for football to return. The last two weeks have been utterly pointless.

Looking forward to see how Ziyech links with Werner against a more resolute defence. 

We've lost 3-0 and 4-1 in the first 4 home games this season. The most peppered goal in the league. :ph34r:

We'll probably win because Chelsea are due a defeat :whistling:

Though I think Bruce will play for a draw just so when we look at the league table the W D and L all say 3. That sort of thing is about as cool as it gets around here these days.

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Thank god we got the second goal.... fully expecting Toons to hit us late on and get the draw... Werner has some speed on him, great run and set up from him.. 

Offers a lot even when he’s not scoring. 

Job done and another good defensive display. Real test begins next weekend. 

1 minute ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

Naff and pointless us. We'll get to 40 odd points probably, Bruce not good enough for more so we are just sitting around waiting for these 2 court cases against the Premier League so we can move on as a club.

Well we thank you for your participation.... and when I say participation I mean thanks for turning up at least.. and when I say turning up I mean getting changed and coming out on the pitch... 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea - Saturday 21st November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived