The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Saturday 21st November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

City are playing well. They don't really deserve to be behind.

They actually look quite sharp and dangerous given it's post internationals...they just got caught out so early.

Certainly couldn't be too critical of them.

You say that...but they’re playing exactly how we are set up to let them play. Can’t say Lloris has really been tested.

I hate this football and the Portuguese Steve Bruce but it’s going exactly as drawn up so far.

• Subscriber

Nice £20 single on Spurs looking well :)

Kane is the best striker in the world, bar nobody. People will say is he mad Lewandowski.... but he plays against the equivalent of English under 9 teams every week. 

He’s improved his all round game under Mourinho so so much.

1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Kane is the best striker in the world, bar nobody. People will say is he mad Lewandowski.... but he plays against the equivalent of English under 9 teams every week. 

xD that’s harsh on a lot of Bundesliga sides.

Imo Lewandowski’s the best striker in the world at the moment, but Kane is breathing (through his mouth) right down his neck

10 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Id be happy if we bought Kane tbf

• Subscriber

Sorry but I can't stomach watching another Spurs game this season. Nothing to do with the club or manager. The Harry Kane dick sucking today was fucking too much to take. The commentators and pundits are fucking jizzing left, right and center. It's just fucking too much to listen hear for 90 minutes. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

City are pants this season.... what's going on there @Happy Blue??? 

Has the magic worn off... 

Komapny gone, Silva gone, Agurro declining, Fernadninho getting old and as somebody stated. Bernardo Silva looks off the boil. Maybe the new players need more time to settle in.

3 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Sorry but I can't stomach watching another Spurs game this season. Nothing to do with the club or manager. The Harry Kane dick sucking today was fucking too much to take. The commentators and pundits are fucking jizzing left, right and center. It's just fucking too much to listen hear for 90 minutes. 

I only saw the second half and was watching with the sound off so don't know what the commentators were saying about him. He was superb though to be fair

• Administrator

Shame about Bernardo Silva :( 

What's heappened to him? Looked like he was hitting his stride and could have been one of Man City's best players. Harsh to say he's regressed?

Just now, LFCMike said:

I only saw the second half and was watching with the sound off so don't know what the commentators were saying about him. He was superb though to be fair

Garry Neville could barely talk for Kane’s bollocks in his gob. Was ridiculous. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

I don't think he was superb or he played as well as they made it out.

• Subscriber

My word. I don’t enjoy that football. Or the man leading it. But what a fantastic, defensive performance. Don’t think I’ve seen a Tottenham side look so in control and assured at the back against a great side before.

Every single one of them put such a shift in. Dier, Sissoko, Hojbjerg were brilliant. Aurier and Reguilon too since they’re supposedly suspect defensively. And then you have Kane. He’s just sensational - all over the pitch. Best player in the league for me. So complete. Does it all. Hero. Talisman.

Big one at the bridge next week 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Saturday 21st November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived