talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-0 West Brom - Saturday 21st November, 2020

football forum

12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s just great to see the rattlement to be fair. When we won everything, we paid the refs. Now we’re shit, we paid the refs. Football fans want to have their cake and eat it. Can’t have it both ways.

Stop paying the refs then. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There’s not much you can do stop a keeper picking up the ball 85,000 times in a row to be honest. 

Everyone else could have done it! It wasn't rocket science xD

We still pissed it even when that tactics was ruled out tbf

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 West Brom - Saturday 21st November, 2020
  • Subscriber
27 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s just great to see the rattlement to be fair. When we won everything, we paid the refs. Now we’re shit, we paid the refs. Football fans want to have their cake and eat it. Can’t have it both ways.

I’m stealing that word - “rattlement” 

I must admit, i wind my mates up sometimes joking... but It is funny.. the genuine anger and “rattlement”  It’s just another bandwagon. But United and Liverpool have plenty of bandwagons against them, it’s the price you pay for success ;)

• Subscriber

Can't be arsed watching any highlights after reading all these posts and elsewhere reports, looks like the little gnome has survived again, fucking amazing that Pogba was not there because of a sudden injury and yet Van de Beek was still not included in the starting line up, I get that feeling that he was a Woody Woodpecker signing and Ole didn't want anything to do with the guy. :coffee:

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Can't be arsed watching any highlights after reading all these posts and elsewhere reports, looks like the little gnome has survived again, fucking amazing that Pogba was not there because of a sudden injury and yet Van de Beek was still not included in the starting line up, I get that feeling that he was a Woody Woodpecker signing and Ole didn't want anything to do with the guy. :coffee:

You're quite obsessed with Pogba... 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The new rule with the keepers is just silly. It's a situation that is already heavily in the takers favour, why do we need to make it more in their favour?

It's not that silly considering it can considerably narrow the angle down if you have keeper's jumping off their line forwards as opposed to sideways. Adrian used to be the worst culprit for it I think when he was at West Ham.

To be honest I don't actually mind the rule. It's a fair one. But I'd like to see it evened out to prevent players doing stupid run-ups and stutters. I thought it was outlawed a good few seasons back but players seems to have come up with a new way. Think it should be a clean run-up, no stutters along the way at any part.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The new rule with the keepers is just silly. It's a situation that is already heavily in the takers favour, why do we need to make it more in their favour?

I remember watching Grobbelaar doing his shaking knees act and they say that won them the game against Roma. xD

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's not that silly considering it can considerably narrow the angle down if you have keeper's jumping off their line forwards as opposed to sideways. Adrian used to be the worst culprit for it I think when he was at West Ham.

To be honest I don't actually mind the rule. It's a fair one. But I'd like to see it evened out to prevent players doing stupid run-ups and stutters. I thought it was outlawed a good few seasons back but players seems to have come up with a new way. Think it should be a clean run-up, no stutters along the way at any part.

I'm not suggesting we let keepers do a Jerzy Dudek and be three or four yards off their line. Having them retaken if they're slightly off though is making a pretty easy situation for the taker even easier

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

I'm not suggesting we let keepers do a Jerzy Dudek and be three or four yards off their line. Having them retaken if they're slightly off though is making a pretty easy situation for the taker even easier

If they have any part of their boot (even if it was the back of it), then that's fine. But Johnstone yesterday was very far off it in comparison.

Archived