Tielemans - Maddison

Vardy - Barnes

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

ALLISON 

MILNER     MILNER  MILNER    MILNER

MILNER  MILNER  MILNER

MILNER      MILNER      MILNER

Ohhh you've got Mane... du du du du du du. Oh Mane Mane.

EnCbLMSXMAAqZkA?format=jpg&name=900x900

To be totally frank, as a neutral I will be glad to hear the back of this game after all we've heard and read the last two weeks of who will/won't be able to play.

Let's just hope it's a good watch because on paper, it should be.

I'm sure whichever team Liverpool put out will be majorly competitive and I would still be surprised to see Leicester turn them over. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

To be totally frank, as a neutral I will be glad to hear the back of this game after all we've heard and read the last two weeks of who will/won't be able to play.

Let's just hope it's a good watch because on paper, it should be.

I'm sure whichever team Liverpool put out will be majorly competitive and I would still be surprised to see Leicester turn them over. 

Which translates to. I’m sick of ******* hearing about poor Liverpool and how they’re having to play their under 10’s when in reality they can field a 2nd team capable of challenging most other teams and they still have their best player available in Mane anyway and also I’m not sure if I want Liverpool to win because as neutrals it’s a lose lose as if they lose they’ll just blame all their 60000 injuries and if they win they’re amazing. And breathe.  

11 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Which translates to. I’m sick of ******* hearing about poor Liverpool and how they’re having to play their under 10’s when in reality they can field a 2nd team capable of challenging most other teams and they still have their best player available in Mane anyway and also I’m not sure if I want Liverpool to win because as neutrals it’s a lose lose as if they lose they’ll just blame all their 60000 injuries and if they win they’re amazing. And breathe.  

Look at the amount of first 11 players we have injured or who have knocks at the moment. I think we are within our rights to be pissed off. The media are only reporting on something that’s fact. 

53 minutes ago, Rick said:

Look at the amount of first 11 players we have injured or who have knocks at the moment. I think we are within our rights to be pissed off. The media are only reporting on something that’s fact. 

We're missing the best player in the league and another three of the top 6 or 7 when we have to play the leaders. We're definitely within our rights. We've still got a strong squad so should do alright this season, but the timing is awful in the context of this game

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

The rhetoric has already been set. Leicester are missing plenty too, haven't named a full XI at any point this season, are missing arguably our best player, but no matter what the result there's only one way this one's being spun.

Truth be told, I'm not sure what our situation now is, it'll be better than it was, but it's still enough for it to be a talking point and not one of the main media outlets has said a word about it.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

The rhetoric has already been set. Leicester are missing plenty too, haven't named a full XI at any point this season, are missing arguably our best player, but no matter what the result there's only one way this one's being spun.

Truth be told, I'm not sure what our situation now is, it'll be better than it was, but it's still enough for it to be a talking point and not one of the main media outlets has said a word about it.

Come on mate, we can say all of the above x2. We are missing our best CB, our second best CB, our best RB, our best LB, our Captain in midfield, our best DM in Fabinho, our new signing Thiago, and our most influential attacker Salah. 

On top of that we have our back up/youngsters out in defence.. Neco Williams and Rhys Williams. 

Then there is Ox still out. Wijnaldum is a doubt too.

Let's not pretend that Leicester are in any way in the same position. 

We are literally struggling to sort a subs bench.

If you lot can't beat us at Anfield on Sunday then you never will. 

27 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Come on mate, we can say all of the above x2. We are missing our best CB, our second best CB, our best RB, our best LB, our Captain in midfield, our best DM in Fabinho, our new signing Thiago, and our most influential attacker Salah. 

On top of that we have our back up/youngsters out in defence.. Neco Williams and Rhys Williams. 

Most of them aren't confirmed out to be fair. It's likely that some will play I think. Robertson played for Scotland the other night and didn't get injured as far as I'm aware

Vardy’s likely to have a field day against a makeshift defense, and I remember this fixture last year being something of a Rodgers’ experiment in shithousing... We’ve got to be very clinical. I think they’ll be dangerous on every counter.

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Let's not pretend Ox would have played anyway xD 

How long's he been out for?

Fabinho/Thiago will likely play by the sounds of it. 

As for the bold bit, Ricardo, Castagne, Soyuncu out, Fofana doubtful. That's a full defence too arguably :what:. Ndidi one of the best DMs in the league out.

I think we're in more similar positions than you think but we've had wise old heads to call upon and fill in- Fuchs, Albrighton, Evans etc, whereas you've got youngsters (talented ones at that).

I do agree with the last sentence though. This is a great chance for us. Without fans as well.

• Subscriber

I'm not saying we have it 'as' bad for this game, but our injuries have barely had a mention all season, and we're still far from ideal. We went to Man City without two of our key players and beat them 5-2. We've got enough players missing from this game for it to be a talking point, but because it doesn't fit the medias agenda, they won't.

I'm beyond truly caring anyway in fairness. We're not one of Sky's chosen 6. So be it. It just makes it that bit sweeter if we ever crash the party.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived