• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-0 Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Midfield have clicked so well on and off the ball for Liverpool. Too quick for us. 

How young is he? That mazy run there going forward quick just now looked like Dan Agger driving forward, but on crack. Got the potential to be one hell of a ball playing defender going forward like that.

I do think defending against Mane as one of the wide CBs in a back 3 is a tough ask for any defender. I like playing against 3 CBs because we usually see Mane running someone ragged.

Good learning experience for Fofana really

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

How young is he? That mazy run there going forward quick just now looked like Dan Agger driving forward, but on crack. Got the potential to be one hell of a ball playing defender going forward like that.

I do think defending against Mane as one of the wide CBs in a back 3 is a tough ask for any defender. I like playing against 3 CBs because we usually see Mane running someone ragged.

You quoted the wrong post mate xD

• Administrator

Fofana is 19. Started so well for us so won't knock him at all. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fofana is 19. Started so well for us so won't knock him at all. 

He looks pretty good, especially for 19 years old. Back 3s usually “force” Mane into positions that he absolutely thrives in... you can’t fault a 19 year old kid for making mistakes against a really really really good attacker in areas of the pitch he’s dangerous in.

Idk how I quoted the wrong post though xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

So after all that fuss about Liverpool having the worst injury crisis since football began, they've managed to start Alisson, Robertson, Matip, Fabinho and Milner. The first 3 playing in their normal positions, Fabinho who's played there before and Milner who's deputised at right back before too. 

And Jota, Firmino and Mane as a front 3.

Still not having it as if we don't beat them we've cast some kind of shame on ourselves or the league. That's still a formidable team Liverpool can put out :what:

It’s because there was never any injury crisis mate. 

Just normal injuries that every club has. 

Just weird conspiracy obsessed fans who support foreign countries over their own country in International tournaments. Their 2nd 11 is probably more expensive than your first team. lIvaPoOl oVa INGLunD. 

Obviously there’s a few decent fans on here that don’t apply to the above.. but yeah. ;) 

I love Jota. Brilliant signing!

Hoenstly though, I’m a bit surprised by the lack of intensity from Leicester... or is this midfield trio actually playing that well? Because the 3 of them look brilliant.

Its sound seeing a young scouser from the academy in there as well. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived