Liverpool 3-0 Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I love Jota. Brilliant signing!

Hoenstly though, I’m a bit surprised by the lack of intensity from Leicester... or is this midfield trio actually playing that well? Because the 3 of them look brilliant.

We've shat ourselves as we usually do against Liverpool. There's just nothing. I can't think of a single thing we've done well all half.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

We've shat ourselves as we usually do against Liverpool. There's just nothing. I can't think of a single thing we've done well all half.

It’s just weird to me. Seems like the perfect time to get stuck in in the midfield, since that’s not really anywhere near our normal midfield. But holy shit, the 3 of them just look so sharp you’d be forgiven if you thought that was the midfield trio that was key in winning the league last season.

Without any foothold in the midfield, it’s just hitting it long to Vardy & co... but without him having the space to go at our defense at pace with the ball.

Genuinely can’t tell if this is a Klopp tactical masterclass or Rodgers getting it all wrong and being too conservative against us.

Either way, we’ve been great. You and @Stan can rightly be annoyed about that handball decision - but you’d also be fuming if that was given against you (not because it’s be the wrong decision - I think with the new handball rule that’s probably a penalty; just because the handball rule is fucking stupid now). So obviously I’m pretty happy about that. But otherwise we’ve been excellent & deservedly ahead

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

The very same reason as our game at the bridge. Cowardice tactics instead of taking advantage of the situation. 

Sometimes a team is simply outplayed and can't get their natural game going. 

I think this is one of those games.. we've been excellent so far.

47 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

It’s because there was never any injury crisis mate. 

Just normal injuries that every club has. 

Just weird conspiracy obsessed fans who support foreign countries over their own country in International tournaments. Their 2nd 11 is probably more expensive than your first team. lIvaPoOl oVa INGLunD. 

Obviously there’s a few decent fans on here that don’t apply to the above.. but yeah. ;) 

Any normal person is club/city over country. Never met a sound person who is a big England fan, it’s for kids and gimps.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think we’ve looked a lot less comfortable without Keita, unfortunately 

Gutted he is likely to be out for a sustained period again. So unlucky poor lad. Im adamant he will be sensational with a decent run of games. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived