Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Liverpool 3-0 Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November, 2020

19 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, VVD is back in light training.. he might make it at a push xD

Thought he’d died?

1001FEF8-4417-476C-826A-35497DD62D43.gif

58 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Thought he’d died?

1001FEF8-4417-476C-826A-35497DD62D43.gif

No, just out for the season ....

Because of that short arm little fuck :D

48 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why? Officials get swapped and changed the week of the game all the time. 

Yes but that doesn't fit with the 'Liverpool requested it' story :ph34r:

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

No, just out for the season ....

Because of that short arm little fuck :D

If he’s back in light training, surely he’s back before the end of the season? Genuine question like. 

4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

If he’s back in light training, surely he’s back before the end of the season? Genuine question like. 

Apparently not, well, maybe for the last couple of games. I just read that he'd started the first phase of rehabilitation after his leg brace was removed. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s not in light training. He’s walking on crutches and is doing physiotherapy - but he’s just started physiotherapy so him moving his knee is probably not “independent” moving the knee (he’s not sending a signal down from brain to move his knee, like you normally would) - it’s got to be manipulated physically by his physiotherapist. But I don’t think he’s even at a point where they’d be doing that.

If he’s back this season at all, it’ll be around the back end of the season.

• Upvote 1

Light training xD

He won’t be back for that until February at the earliest 

18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Light training xD

He won’t be back for that until February at the earliest 

You do realise it was a joke and that we are all aware that he probably won't be back this season? 

Apparently playing in white today which is an absolute travesty considering blue would be just fine. 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Apparently playing in white today which is an absolute travesty considering blue would be just fine. 

I think Liverpool requested it mate :ph34r:

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I think Liverpool requested it mate :ph34r:

What minute have you requested the penalty for you to be given :ph34r:?

Leicester have the most penalties awarded by any club in England this season so ours will probably be awarded after yours :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Leicester have the most penalties awarded by any club in England this season so ours will probably be awarded after yours :ph34r:

What minute have you requested VAR to gift you an absolute shocker of a decision :ph34r:?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What minute have you requested VAR to gift you an absolute shocker of a decision :ph34r:?

We have had the worst decisions go against us than any other club in Europe and South America, so an absolute shocker of a decision against us could be anytime mate :D

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tbh if these things “even out over a season” we’re due 4-5 absolute bullshit VAR decisions to make up for the ones that have fucked us this season.

So after all that fuss about Liverpool having the worst injury crisis since football began, they've managed to start Alisson, Robertson, Matip, Fabinho and Milner. The first 3 playing in their normal positions, Fabinho who's played there before and Milner who's deputised at right back before too. 

And Jota, Firmino and Mane as a front 3.

Still not having it as if we don't beat them we've cast some kind of shame on ourselves or the league. That's still a formidable team Liverpool can put out :what:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

So after all that fuss about Liverpool having the worst injury crisis since football began, they've managed to start Alisson, Robertson, Matip, Fabinho and Milner. The first 3 playing in their normal positions, Fabinho who's played there before and Milner who's deputised at right back before too. 

Still not having it as if we don't beat them we've cast some kind of shame on ourselves or the league. That's still a formidable team Liverpool can put out :what:

I think there was only one being dramatic saying that

• Upvote 1

The only thing I worry about our team is being without players like Henderson, or even Thiago, who set a certain standard. It's something that was missing in that horrific Villa display. At least Milner is starting I suppose

Big night for Jones and Keita needs a big performance too.

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

Seriously though, where the fuck is Thiago?! 

He's lucky he's not out for the season after that challenge

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

Seriously though, where the fuck is Thiago?! 

Klopp said he's close but not close enough. 

14 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I think there was only one being dramatic saying that

Im guessing you mean me? 

I did say on a few occasions that I was absolutely exaggerating and that I still think (even with the injuries etc) that whoever finishes above us will win the league. 

We will finish in the top 2 in my opinion, regardless of tonight's result.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Vardy should be having a field day with that backline. None of Gomez/VVD’s pace, 2 makeshift defenders, and no Fabinho in the midfield... so a weaker midfield than normal.

If nothing else this should be a really open game with plenty of goals.