• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group A

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh look. What's that? Video replays coming in handy? Goal given but correctly ruled out thanks to video review. 

2 out of 20. Come back to me for the next. And don't disappear when they get it wrong again.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

2 out of 20. Come back to me for the next. And don't disappear when they get it wrong again.

How is it 2 out of 20? Not once have I said it will be perfect whereas you seem to think it will NEVER be right. You're not even willing to give it a chance. And you're the one who mentions me in another thread about it so don't give all this 'come back to me' shit xD

Just now, Stan said:

How is it 2 out of 20? Not once have I said it will be perfect whereas you seem to think it will NEVER be right. You're not even willing to give it a chance. And you're the one who mentions me in another thread about it so don't give all this 'come back to me' shit xD

Thats because I know it will never be right. There will always be many issues no matter what formulas you get. In football it won't work. I can imagine Twitter must be unbearable for you now.

2 out of 20 implies that there have been very few correct decisions.

Mexico have been the much better side since the goal. Aquino has been key in the last 2 games. It would be bold to start him over Vela but not a bad move.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Thats because I know it will never be right. There will always be many issues no matter what formulas you get. In football it won't work. I can imagine Twitter must be unbearable for you now.

2 out of 20 implies that there have been very few correct decisions.

Also implies that it has been correct. And 2 out of 20 is your own stat xD. 

Twitter? Why? It depends who you follow you tit xD

Decent win, but the team was too relaxed and Pepe's yellow card ruined the game, a little bit.

New Zealand could have scored, at least once, and André Silva should have seen a red card for being a stupid cunt.

No matter who we play next, whether it's Chile or Germany, we'll have to put more intensity in the match and play much better, if we want to advance to the final.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived