The better place to talk football.

Group A

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

They say its homophobic... chill the fuck out, puto is bitch 

That's fine. Just say something else so your chants are the focus of the game, and your play is. I'm happy Atlanta United don't say it anymore. It's rather dumb anyways. 

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Also makes you lot look like complete tits when you chant it and lose 7-0 in a semi final....

Quarter final*

Lets not forget when they started with the "OLES" 5 seconds into the match vs Venezuela.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The fact New Zealand didn't score just then with Salcedo down is a joke. 

This is a bunch of professionals that can barely beat amateur sides from Oceania. Them missing opportunities shouldn't come to a surprise.

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

This is a bunch of professionals that can barely beat amateur sides from Oceania. Them missing opportunities shouldn't come to a surprise.

Except the guy who missed, is by no means an amateur. 

Just now, Eco said:

Except the guy who missed, is by no means an amateur. 

I know he's not but it still shouldn't be surprising. They lack goals against amateur sides. They barely won this years OFC cup.

Mexico's defense has been horrendous, with loose passes and poor clearances, if they were playing a better team, they might even be down by 3 now. 

Good for the NZL though, they were the joke of all the times here and at least they will have this moment, even if it turns out to be brief. 

Just now, Cicero said:

How many players are Mexico resting? 

A good amount to be fair, including Ochoa, which I have never understood resting a keeper. 

Wood with another chance. My god is Mexico's defense out of sorts at the moment. 

• Subscriber

I had a fiver on New Zealand to win this. Thought 28/1 was ridiculously over-priced against a Mexico side who made 8 changes. New Zealand are no world beaters but 28/1? Really?

They've been well on top too. I think 1-0 flatters Mexico.

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

I had a fiver on New Zealand to win this. Thought 28/1 was ridiculously over-priced against a Mexico side who made 8 changes. New Zealand are no world beaters but 28/1? Really?

They've been well on top too. I think 1-0 flatters Mexico.

28/1 seems harsh but New Zealand have been dreadful since the 2010 World Cup. I'd say anything over 13.00 and under 21.00 would have been fair.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived