• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group A

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Great finish. Imagine they'll win this now. Wood will be kicking himself.

Surely, they almost need a win to advance. You don't want to have to go into a match with the home nation NEEDING a win. 

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

This VAR is a shambles. 

Watch out, you might get Stan come up and be all defensive.

I don't think anyone else is really shocked this isn't working out.

I must say for once a lot of Mexicans are right. They aren't going at it the right way but Osorio isn't doing a very good job. I could be fair to him and say he has a bang average squad at his disposal which is also true, but with his great intentions and point of views, his end product has been a shambles. 

As I said if Chile or Portugal don't win this tournament I'll be surprised. Less so with Germany but they will need improvements if they want to win this.

On 6/21/2017 at 9:07 PM, Dan said:

How on earth has not a single player seen red there?

VAR will only solve so much. Incompetence is still rife.

Amazing, right? All that time to give 2 yellow cards.

I was hoping to see Ronaldo resting today. There's no need for him to play against New Zealand. 

3-0

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ASF said:

Amazing, right? All that time to give 2 yellow cards.

I was hoping to see Ronaldo resting today. There's no need for him to play against New Zealand. 

3-0

Speaking of red cards, did you see that one for Portugal U21 yesterday xD this is entirely the fault of people who call red cards for nothing.

• Administrator

Got Mexico vs Russia on here in Greece. 

Mexico passing the ball around very nicely and fairly quick between players too. 

Whats the permutations for this group? Mexico and Portugal through? 

VAR being a shambles again shock horror. Not only did he get the decision wrong but he shouldn't have checked it so much later after the incident happened.

This game is of a hilariously low standard. So many misplaced passes and rash decisions, players getting outpaced etc. I thought it couldn't get any worse from Australia - Germany.

I feel like I'm watching a game in the Peruvian league. The standard has been absolutely horrid. Mexico show a bit more class going forward than Russia but that's not saying much. Russia with many misplaced passes and poor technique are outplaying them.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived