talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 1-1 Southampton - Monday 23rd November, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png      VS      1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Head to Head Record
Wolves - 23
Draws - 17
Southampton - 27

Last Meeting
18/01/2020 - Southampton 2-3 Wolves

Last Fixture
19/10/2019 - Wolves 1-1 Southampton

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traore is a funny one isn't he.

There are times last season when he looked electric and was rumoured for a big move away and yet from what I've seen this year, he's not showing that at all.

If I was a Wolves fan, I'd be so frustrated with him, especially given their over reliance on Jimenez.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Traore is a funny one isn't he.

There are times last season when he looked electric and yet from what I've seen this year, he's not showing that at all.

If I was a Wolves fan, I'd be so frustrated with him, especially given their over reliance on Jimenez.

Tbh I think Wolves has lost a lot of intensity this season compared to last season - not just from Traore, I think a lot of their players have been guilty of it tbh.

Having said that, I think Wolves are growing more and more into this game.

• Administrator

Walcott puts Southampton ahead. 

Wolves really struggle against very organised and competent sides. Struggle to break them down and a lapse in concentration gifts opposition an opening.

I wonder how much Jota is a big miss for them, didn't he rotate quite a bit last season? Given how good he's been for Liverpool you'd imagine he's a big miss.

They have changed formation this game to accomodate Cody being out and have looked vulnerable as a result but I've seen them against Newcastle, Leicester and today and they've always looked poor going forward.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I wonder how much Jota is a big miss for them, didn't he rotate quite a bit last season? Given how good he's been for Liverpool you'd imagine he's a big miss.

They have changed formation this game to accomodate Cody being out and have looked vulnerable as a result but I've seen them against Newcastle, Leicester and today and they've always looked poor going forward.

They hardly ever score. No idea how to break down anybody organised. I think more and more teams are cottoning onto them.

I thought Wolves would be good this season but I feel like they've been a little sussed.

• The title was changed to Wolves 1-1 Southampton - Monday 23rd November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived