Scunthorpe vs Bolton
Southend vs Forest Green
Stevenage vs Port Vale
Tranmere vs Carlisle

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

There absolutely has got to be an improvement from us. Our club has been a joke over the weekend. Holloway came out and said 2 players were leaving us, then it has come out that they are on furlough until January at which point they will be finding other clubs. And then last night, one of those players tweeted a few times on Twitter saying he's still with the club and won't be going anywhere.

Have to put on a better show than we managed at the weekend; the only thing giving me a bit of hope in general is that North End have been attrocious at Deepdale so far this season, and the absense of Bradley Johnson may give our midfield some more energy. Strange one for me this as I don't dislike North End per se, I just hate losing to them. As always with Rovers, I'll save a scoreline prediction until I see the teamsheet!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, tlr said:

Have to put on a better show than we managed at the weekend; the only thing giving me a bit of hope in general is that North End have been attrocious at Deepdale so far this season, and the absense of Bradley Johnson may give our midfield some more energy. Strange one for me this as I don't dislike North End per se, I just hate losing to them. As always with Rovers, I'll save a scoreline prediction until I see the teamsheet!

Yeah i agree. 

Also don't dislike them as such as my Uncles support them and they're just nothing like the Dingles.  But i still hate losing to them.

We're so inconsistent. But i feel like we're due a game with everything to click and we will hammer someone.

• Subscriber

Started 1-0 down and thought it was going to be more of the same but we are now 10 minutes into the second half and we are leading 2-1. Not holding my breath still but just to score one goal let alone two is a massive improvement for us!

• Subscriber

Delighted we won! The challenge now is how to beat Exeter next week who smashed 6 past Colchester tonight who are a much better side than us. If it was 5 against Tranmere, how many will it be against Exeter?!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived