talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B

football forum

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Anton said:

Stayed up to watch that mess of a first half. Conceded right on halftime to be trailing 1-0. Off to bed. Don't know why I bother watching this lot. Ange out. 

Fucking hell, 3-1 Australia already in this half. What a poor decision.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Chile smashes Germany in the next game. I won't be bold but I can see a big scoreline for Chile if Germany play like they did vs Australia.

Its a mystery on how Eduardo Vargas can play like Ronaldo at international level but like Cris Martinez at club level.

9 hours ago, The Käiser said:

And why Mustafi gets to start keeps me wondering too

No other options in this squad. You don't want to change the formation, because of a single player. We're not in this tournament in order to win it. It's about testing players and giving players the opportunity to get experience.

• Subscriber

I think Chile will win the tournament and I think they're a dark horse to win the World Cup as well.

Granted I expect Germany to be a lot better next year than this year.

5 hours ago, True Bender said:

No other options in this squad. You don't want to change the formation, because of a single player. We're not in this tournament in order to win it. It's about testing players and giving players the opportunity to get experience.

What about Rüdigger from AS Roma.  Finished in top three in Serie A. Surely Mustafi has had his chances to impress already. 

2 hours ago, The Käiser said:

What about Rüdigger from AS Roma.  Finished in top three in Serie A. Surely Mustafi has had his chances to impress already. 

You are right. I thought about Rüdiger as a fullback, but he can play center back, too. Not sure how good his play making is though.

I fucking hate modern football. Why the fuck is Bravo dinking that into the midfield? Play it long or play it short you fucking twat. So many unnecessarily dumb fucking goals these days because defenders and keepers think they're fucking Iniesta, play a hospital pass to a midfielder, and when it's turned over there is a 5 on 3 or some other aids situation.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived