talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2020/21 - Week 9 Table

• Administrator

There's only really one place to start and that's with @Lucas who blew everyone else out of the water with a huge 21 points and 3 perfect scores. It meant he jumped from 15th to 8th!

Top 2 were next best, @SchalkeUK and @The Liquidator cancelling each other out with scores of 17.

@nawoo, @Dan also scored well with 15. 

Myself and @JONO did nowhere near as well with scores of 9 and 7 respectively.  

Welcome back to @Rick who'd missed the last few weeks ;) 

PL - 9.PNG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I was quite pleased with that score of 21 and three bang on scores till i saw @SchalkeUK had 17 without getting a single score bang on xD

I was trying to work out how I only got 15 with 1 perfect score and 8 correct results when they got 17 without a perfect score as well.

Then remembered don't you get 2 points if you predict say, X team wins 3-2, but they win 1-0, so the correct result and margin of result.

I'm happy with 8 results, that's got to be one of my best. Don't think I'll ever top my two week period where I got 9 perfect scores out of 20 games.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

I was trying to work out how I only got 15 with 1 perfect score and 8 correct results when they got 17 without a perfect score as well.

Then remembered don't you get 2 points if you predict say, X team wins 3-2, but they win 1-0, so the correct result and margin of result.

I'm happy with 8 results, that's got to be one of my best. Don't think I'll ever top my two week period where I got 9 perfect scores out of 20 games.

Yep it's 2 points for correct margin and outcome. 

37 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep it's 2 points for correct margin and outcome. 

Maybe for next season there should be a slight tweak to reward the bang on scores more? 4 or 5pts?

So if you guess 3-2 bang on, but somebody else says 1-0, you get rewarded higher than just 1pt difference?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived