Oxford vs Swindon

EFL_League_Two_Logo.png

Saturday 28th November, 2020
Bolton vs Southend
Port Vale vs Leyton Orient, 13.00

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Derby lose to Wycombe at home on Saturday, that would be enough to convince me they are generally in a dogfight this year. I've always thought it was just a case of a bad start and they'll turn it around no worries but mentally, that will be a big blow.

Huge game for both infact.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

If Derby lose to Wycombe at home on Saturday, that would be enough to convince me they are generally in a dogfight this year. Huge game for both.

Would love Wycombe to win really. 

As for us, we need to win this now. Our performances have been general shit and if we lose this, we could very well be in a relegation scrap ourselves this year. 

54 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If Derby lose to Wycombe at home on Saturday, that would be enough to convince me they are generally in a dogfight this year. I've always thought it was just a case of a bad start and they'll turn it around no worries but mentally, that will be a big blow.

Huge game for both infact.

Or, to call them what the BBC did last night, "Rooney's Rams". Would piss myself if they ended up going down after their Second Coming and all the talk of Middle East takeover.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, tlr said:

Or, to call them what the BBC did last night, "Rooney's Rams". Would piss myself if they ended up going down after their Second Coming and all the talk of Middle East takeover.

Would be great. Then at the end of the game, it said 'managerless Rams' xD 

• Subscriber
On 26/11/2020 at 10:50, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Would love Wycombe to win really. 

As for us, we need to win this now. Our performances have been general shit and if we lose this, we could very well be in a relegation scrap ourselves this year. 

Behave! You may end up bottom half but you're not getting relegated, there's too many teams below you who are worse.

56 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Behave! You may end up bottom half but you're not getting relegated, there's too many teams below you who are worse.

We've been very poor in some matches. Despite the scoreline, we were very piss poor against QPR and were extremely poor against Coventry on Wednesday. The only game I can honestly say we did well was the Barnsley win. Other than that we've looked pretty shaky. 

This is a team that hasn’t really found its stride, we secure points and our goalscorers are scoring but what we lost on Benrahma was a human vacuum who would cut in from the left, charge the middle and bring in an entire opposition on to him.

Imo Canos and Fosu are widemen who don’t often operate centrally. Ghoddos stylistically is the Benrahma replacement and he’s not on

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

I think we can all agree that the majority of clubs Twitter Admin's should be shot on site.

Yeah...used to hate ours but they seem to have piped down a bit now. If there was ever a genocide you’d offer them up first 

My favourite reoccurring complaint about us is us getting fans into the ground because our staff are noisy when we play, just highlights the mentality of the club, after gaining an edge in every department which any club can do, nout wrong with support staff supporting the team

6 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fixed for you. 

You mean you don't like absolute freaks hiding behind anonymous accounts posting Mbappe crying GIFs and repeating 'rent free' at every turn?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived