Last Meeting
22/02/2020 - Crystal Palace 1-0 Newcastle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

6 goal thriller written all over it :ph34r:

First reports this week Bruce could be losing the dressing room. It'll be interesting to see what is served up tonight as a result. Will be looking out for signs. Once it's lost relegation will be on the cards.

Did he ever really have the dressing room though?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think there are four games in the Premier League this weekend that could all end 0-0. This of course is the first.

Are you doing your draw syndicate again? 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Are you doing your draw syndicate again? 

I never did it last time, wish I had done, but I don't think I will - not sure I've actually predicted many draws but there are quite a few games I have down as low scoring. This, Arsenal v Wolves, WBA v Sheff Utd & Chelsea v Spurs all have strong cases for a 0-0 I think.

I'm in this prediction league where you have to pick a 0-0 each week so it's got me constantly looking out for them.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I never did it last time, wish I had done, but I don't think I will - not sure I've actually predicted many draws but there are quite a few games I have down as low scoring. This, Arsenal v Wolves, WBA v Sheff Utd & Chelsea v Spurs all have strong cases for a 0-0 I think.

I'm in this prediction league where you have to pick a 0-0 each week so it's got me constantly looking out for them.

Nice. I don't think Chelsea  vs Spurs will be. 

I would comment on the style of these sides and how blessed I feel we don't play like that, however having seen my side ship 4 to Palace recently, I feel that would be pretty ballsy of me to come in and chirp up.

So I'll just say I'm not really enjoying it.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I would comment on the style of these sides and how blessed I feel we don't play like that, however having seen my side ship 4 to Palace recently, I feel that would be pretty ballsy of me to come in and chirp up.

Head over to Wolfsburg vs Bremen mate. Much more entertaining...

Thought we started well then got sussed, it's often panicky in the final third. To be fair to Joelinton he is making a positive difference however I'm sick of his shit finishing. He can't even test a keeper and every half chance is falling to him. Need it to fall to Wilson.

Just now, Stan said:

Head over to Wolfsburg vs Bremen mate. Much more entertaining...

Joelinton scored 7 goals in a season in the Bundesliga. Joke league :ph34r:

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

Joelinton scored 7 goals in a season in the Bundesliga. Joke league :ph34r:

Not sure what you're on about.

You don't get own goals like this in the PL any more

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-2 Newcastle - Friday 27th November, 2020
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I've gradually accepted that pragmatic is the model we will follow for the forseeable whilst academy and stadium improvements are ongoing. Yes its boring but compared to administration its easy.

I'd love us to go for a Steve Cooper but Roy Hodgson will stay until somebody like Dyche or Moyes takes over as there's a lot of respect for experience here. We have another four or five years of this and those moaning on Twitter about how Roy needs to go are wasting their breath. 

A match between two clubs that offer very little to the league, no one would tune in to watch Palace as they’re essentially a slightly more interesting Brighton but still not interesting enough and Newcastle have been devoid of anything of note really since the Cisse/Ba/Cabaye days.

The Premier League has a way of creating these sides that in an effort to just remain in the division offset very little in talent or excitement. Add West Ham, Burnley, Brighton, West Brom to that list

• The topic was unpinned

Archived