talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Brom 1-0 Sheff Utd - Saturday 28th November, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png      VS     220px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Head to Head Record
West Brom - 44
Draws - 27
Sheff Utd - 42

Last Meeting
23/02/2019 - West Brom 0-1 Sheff Utd (Championship)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to West Brom 1-0 Sheff Utd - Saturday 28th November, 2020
  • Subscriber

If Sheffield United drop, which it's looking increasingly like they will, then games like that are why.

That was a game lacking in quality but it was actually really quite enjoyable as a neutral, strangely.

Sheffield United dominated that. Absolutely mental they've left empty handed.

Literally no luck whatsoever, 22 shots and nothing from it, West Brom truly don’t deserve anything from that. Not buying the praise for their keeper Johnstone, we made him look like prime Gianluigi Buffon but he’s shite and will be in the Championship with us next season. 

• The topic was unpinned
13 hours ago, DNA said:

Literally no luck whatsoever, 22 shots and nothing from it, West Brom truly don’t deserve anything from that. Not buying the praise for their keeper Johnstone, we made him look like prime Gianluigi Buffon but he’s shite and will be in the Championship with us next season. 

I think the one difference between last year and this year is how settled your first eleven were. It barely changed.

You've not quite managed to get settled this year and I think it's hard for your players to hit form when some are in and out.

That forward line for example changes every week.

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

I think the one difference between last year and this year is how settled your first eleven were. It barely changed.

You've not quite managed to get settled this year and I think it's hard for your players to hit form when some are in and out.

That forward line for example changes every week.

Yea fair point, last season the forward line was more or less unchanged but it was still weak, only difference was how clinical we were, one clear chance came and that was it, we were so well drilled protecting the lead or withstanding pressure until we found it.

Jack O’Connell’s season ending injury was a huge blow to us, he’s a bigger miss than Henderson. 

Archived