Monday 30th November, 2020
Real Betis vs Eibar, 20.00 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Real Madrid 1-2 Alavés

Atlético have surely got to win the league this season? They have the best group of players in the league but it's about Someone for me. 

This is their best chance you'd think. When your 2 biggest rivals can't find form and one of them with lots of off-field problems there can't be a better time to capitalise. 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is their best chance you'd think. When your 2 biggest rivals can't find form and one of them with lots of off-field problems there can't be a better time to capitalise. 

Atlético have been going through a few years of transition but now they have a team that should be winning things and competing again. 

It would be better if Real Sociedad won it though. 

14 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Atlético have been going through a few years of transition but now they have a team that should be winning things and competing again. 

It would be better if Real Sociedad won it though. 

I´d love if Villareal or La Sociedad won La Liga. I´m fine with Atleti winning it as well.

• Subscriber

As if Messi got booked. Why can’t they/us/the world just decide to make a human decision given the nature of his celebration paying homage to one of the all time greats who has just died. Why do things have to be so black and white and robotic in life? Meh

9 hours ago, El Profesor said:

I´d love if Villareal or La Sociedad won La Liga. I´m fine with Atleti winning it as well.

Sevilla could have taken advantage of it themselves with the team and manager they haveand the fact they are a club who often win trophies, especially the Europa League. But their inconsistent start will go against them. 

• The title was changed to La Liga 2020/21 - Week 11 Fixtures - 27-30th November, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived