talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 2-3 Man Utd - Sunday 29th November, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 14.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png      VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head Record
Southampton - 27
Draws - 35
Man Utd - 65

Last Meeting
13/07/2020 - Man Utd 2-2 Southampton

Last Fixture
31/08/2019 - Southampton 1-1 Man Utd

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Why are United persisting with such a dire manager after sacking managers like Van Gaal and Mourinho too soon!? I don’t get it.

It’s the perfect mix for people who dislike Manchester United. He’s a club legend with a great degree of goodwill towards him from fans and media. He had that brilliant start, and always eeks out a few results when the pressure is really on. He turns over good sides now and again too. He’s a hopeless coach in my opinion but long may it continue. I frequently find myself cheering them on just so he has chance of staying longer. 

United been largely outplayed here, only reason they've had a go so far has been because of Southampton making mistakes that they weren't really pressured into. United still got the quality to make a comeback but as a team they've struggled.

Cavani making a difference already....did Dea Gea go off due to injury? Disheartening for him if not

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

United been largely outplayed here, only reason they've had a go so far has been because of Southampton making mistakes that they weren't really pressured into. United still got the quality to make a comeback but as a team they've struggled.

Cavani making a difference already....did Dea Gea go off due to injury? Disheartening for him if not

He injured himself when trying to save that free kick

• The title was changed to Southampton 2-2 Man Utd - Sunday 29th November, 2020
  • The title was changed to Southampton 2-3 Man Utd - Sunday 29th November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived