• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 1-2 Wolves - Sunday 29th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I dont think either players in that collision should have been allowed to stay on but maybe better sense will prevail post HT and he'll be bought off. As Cicero mentioned, he just stood there watching when Leno got the first block on Neto's shot and has looked a bit slow overall.

Also, hearing that Jimenez has been taken to the hospital for a further checkup. Hope its nothing serious. 

15 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Arsenal don't look a great deal different to what they looked like under Emery for me. Think Arteta will be given plenty of time but they are a million miles away from the top teams in this league.

Arteta needs to go ASAP he is draining the life out of these players. It clearly is not working this process he keeps on going on about.

• Administrator

I know Arsenal have been bad in recent seasons but not this bad.

14th in the league after 10 games. 13 points. 

Weirdly though, 8 points ahead of 18th, yet only 4 points 5th xD

4 minutes ago, SirBalon 69 said:

Not good enough

You've scored 2 goals in your last 6 league games.

Seems weird you give him 140 odd minutes in total over 10 league games but you gave Bendtner and Chamakh an eternity.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 1-2 Wolves - Sunday 29th November, 2020

Didn't expect a massive improvement this season, once again we failed to out so much of the shite in our squad. I really think the big change has to come next season when a lot of the bad runs out of contract. Whether Arteta is the man is another question, he needs to start turning things around quickly. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived